Secularism has failed the Western world

Strict Christian moral law must be enforced under penalty of death

It is the only way to save the Western world.

Attached: 8fjk96rI_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v3w9TM7fzkM
youtu.be/0_hfYE6G7rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yet we all started out as fundamentals, hmm what happened? Could it be your rat kin you insist on bringing with you? Youknow the jews?

Beware of Steven Anderson. Believe on Jesus.
youtu.be/v3w9TM7fzkM

Watch this Gospel presentation if you're not 100% sure that you're going to Heaven
youtu.be/0_hfYE6G7rk

Attached: StevenAnderson83583838693.jpg (1080x1080, 344.84K)

BUILT

Attached: Slut.png (3306x4676, 2.57M)

>the cause of the problem is really the solution
starting to agree with pike

Of faith shall ye be saved
But don't forget about thy works!
Thy works shall save others.

Attached: 874873884.jpg (250x250, 34.48K)

>strict Christian law
>penalty of death
>thou shalt not kill

Attached: 1486836617294.jpg (257x257, 62.69K)

You need to repent and find Jesus.

No ! You lost brother have you not read Galatians 3:23-24?

Now before faith[ax] came we were held in custody under the law, being kept as prisoners[ay] until the coming faith would be revealed. 24 Thus the law had become our guardian[az] until Christ, so that we could be declared righteous[ba] by faith.

Why would you kill our lost brothers and sisters and send them to hell anywho? We should be evangelizing en masse.

Rethink your dangerous position brother.

Attached: Howtobesaved.jpg (1024x784, 472.22K)

>you need sandpeople morals and religion
Lol

Reviewed, approved, anglosized, and recommended by the British of course! (King James Bible)

Secularism hasn't failed, it's working brilliantly. Every civilization has a religion, and the greatest (Western) had the greatest of them all. So getting rid of one necessarily means a descent into barbarism. The idiots who founded this country did understand that, but their present-day successors certainly do.

The only way to save the western world is for the woman to return to Christ. I've fucking had it with retarded atheist femcel posters. Absolutely conceited lumps of autism. I also charge Jesus Christ for being late, and I hope you all do too.

BASED slit all religious throats from ear to ear and their families. Religion = fiction worship.

Attached: begone.png (777x777, 985.86K)

Does that include child marriage or nah?

Why are changs like this?

fuck off christfag mutt

>the Western world
was always garbage
you bought the romanticized lies
none of it was ever true
>muh industrial revolution
robber barrons and kike financiers exploting the masses
>muh ww2 allies
fought for the wrong side
No, your perceptions are warped and unduly nostalgic
I for one, will be very glad when the degenerate West falls for good
accelerate

factual

Attached: romans-1.png (566x682, 453.91K)

child marriage is retarded you need to be at least old enough to produce sperm or give birth to marry and preferably have a steady job or have your tits grown in

I love ChristChan

Attached: FDA36B93-2B52-46F4-AE62-E04C42B6B851.jpg (560x572, 32.58K)

>Christianity has failed the Western world
fixed
>2 more weeks, goy
t. Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef

Attached: comparison of christian millennial teachings.png (744x1014, 83.68K)

Attached: christianity explicitly jewish.png (806x285, 18.82K)

Silence, shitskin communist scum.

Attached: christian food trimvirate.jpg (828x820, 45.32K)

Atheists are just Christians who are mad at their imaginary god.

Attached: evola christ cucks.jpg (720x445, 55.77K)

I'd fuck the religion out of christ-chan.

Funny that you omit Galatians 3:28 where he explicitly states that race and sex don't matter - Christ was the prototype of the modern tranny.
Especially when you couple it with Luke 14:26 where he says you have to be a race traitor who hates his family to follow him.

Attached: god with mary.jpg (720x612, 35.54K)

That's a nigger power fantasy, but it's true that Christians are the ultimate cucks.

Attached: christian self eugenics.jpg (719x768, 72.5K)

Incidentally part of the first set of commandments destroyed by moses. The new set doesn't have that commandment.

what's with the leaf troons today?

Fuck off retarded christniggers. Your egalitarian moral framework is what brought forth modern libshittery. The very notion of equality and inherent value of human lives stems to your gay religion

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 2And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 3And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

4Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 5Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 6Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 7Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. 9For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 11When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 13And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Attached: 1610203954251.jpg (360x344, 21.58K)

>there is no male or female
Christfags are the original transfolx, user.

Attached: christians love race mixing.png (921x870, 437.83K)

Based and Christpilled.

Christian Nationalism manifest destiny. Deus Vult.

Quoting schizophrenic sand nigger fanfic at me isn't a compelling argument, christkike.

Attached: christians nice one.jpg (1560x1236, 441.29K)

Absolutely correct.

Attached: christkikes are equal to jews.png (971x492, 76.67K)

Thats too pussy and alien to majority of the white peoples. We need might is right pagan society

The only unfair war is one white people lose.

Might is right is just the natural law and we do indeed need to return to a world view that embraces it.