FBI Agents Confirmed Pedophiles

ksltv.com/504108/utah-fbi-employee-arrested-on-suspicion-of-multiple-counts-of-child-sex-abuse/

Is anyone really surprised by this? Slovenly, ugly FBI agents diddle kids, who would have guess.
"America's finest"
These are the people who will busy your door for memes.

Attached: IMG_20220819_231402_245.jpg (748x750, 74.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5_Vp9uEUyaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ya know I made a thread on this yesterday and it archived after about 15 replies

Obviously they dont want this getting out, i dont want to let them bury it
I want the words "i work for the FBI" to be an utterance of shame and embarrassment for these ugly gross freaks

Robert Alexander Smith, 65, of Tooele, Utah, United States works for the Federal Bureau of Investigation as a supervisory intelligence analyst. He used to live in Stansbury Park, Utah.

While preparing to retire, Smith sold his house in Stansbury Park and moved into a family member’s home in Toole. He planned to move out of state.

In 2020, Smith allegedly engaged with five girls in inappropriate ways at his home in Stansbury Park on multiple occasions. He is accused of forcing two of the girls to touch him inappropriately under his clothes and touching the other three inappropriately under their clothing.

In June 2022, one of the girls told her mother about the abuse. On August 24, 2022, Smith was arrested at his residence in Stansbury.

Smith was charged with two class-B misdemeanor counts of lewdness, four first-degree felony counts of aggravated sexual abuse of a child and four class-A misdemeanor counts of lewdness involving a child. He was ordered to be held without bail and booked into the Tooele County Jail in Tooele.

Who dat?

The 9-year-old told her mother that she was sexually assaulted by “Uncle Bob” while at his home in Stansbury Park. She told her mother the assault had taken place approximately two years ago.

The mother then approached her 17-year-old step-daughter, her 24 year-old daughter, her 14 year-old step daughter, and her 12 year-old daughter and asked them if anything inappropriate had occurred between them and their uncle.

The woman reported that each daughter became emotional and started crying. She also reported that each daughter nodded their head yes when they were asked.

The woman reported that Smith was her father’s sister’s husband, making him her uncle and the great uncle to her daughters and step-daughters.

Due to the reports, forensic interviews were conducted with each child.

After interviews, where the four children described what had happened between them and their uncle, an investigation was conducted and Smith was arrested on Aug. 24 without incident. He was transported to the Tooele County Jail where he was booked on four counts of aggravated sex abuse of a child, first-degree felonies.

Smith’s specific employment with the FBI was not clear as of Tuesday morning.

He was fucking his family. Joe Biden style.

He will will be raped and killed in prison for being not only an FBI agent, but a child molester too.
I imagine alot of white FBI employees will see similar fate as wokeness takes over their dumb organization more.

They're pedos, they don't feel shame. They DO feel bullets, though.

Make a new thread with some big booba this is pol 101

youtu.be/5_Vp9uEUyaU

bullets are too quick. dismemberment without pain killer is what they should feel.

he is 65 now, so at least he will not see his retirement pension from FBI.

Well of course they are, what did you really expect?

Attached: glow in the dark.png (389x324, 49.85K)

Too long, and too many of em. Quantity over quality in this case for results.

Bye, this thread will be buried because it's actually good content. Glowies love to bury stuff.

not if I can help it
RUN OVER SATANIC PEDOPHILE GLOWNIGGERS WITH YOUR CAR
THAT'S WHAT YOU DO

Death to all feds

The FBI has 35000 employees, of course at least one of them is a pedo

>tfw no strawberry blonde heavy metal gf to go to maiden and priest shows with

I want to die, take me back

We have so many agencies, agencies that are completely useless, agencies that covered too broad a range of duties, agencies that have duties that overlap with other agencies... Why don't we just have a law enforcement agency whose only purpose is to stalk and arrest every single federal agent who even comes remotely close to a crime? It'll be like how we all have our personal FBI agent watchers except backwards

Attached: 1573811508080.jpg (263x192, 9.48K)