How many accounts you got banned on Reddit?

How many accounts you got banned on Reddit?

I'm about 50 can't say exact number

Mostly for racism, antisemitism, misogyny and far-right comments.

My favorite was when someone posted a gif with tiger trying to break a window in South Africa and one of the top comments was "this is not even top 10 most dangerous thing that could happen with you in South Africa" I replied with "being white is probably #1"

Honestly I'd never went to Reddit, but I was banned on Any Forums for... racism and antisemitism - so I went to entertain myself there

And how was your day going? How many synagogues did you burnt today?

Attached: 1776393817_0_160_3072_1888_1920x0_80_0_0_ad95d4f0ac0faac6eb8a7c3bf3a84cf5[1].jpg (1920x1080, 112.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/plebbit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based ruskie

pol and Discord are the only social medias I use, talking to robots is tiresome

I've had 5 accounts, but they're wise to me now, and any new account I create is instantly banned.

Banned for: "racism", "inciting genocide", and hate speech (what does that even mean?).

Look into IBleedanalblood and his alts. Then look at the subs he moderates. u/mvea is also a multi millionaire account ran by interns for a thinktank company out of Wet Virginia, not Australia. Look into r/6hats as well and follow the moderators of that sub and where they are now...they leave breadcrumbs alllll over for you to find. Ibleedanalblood also has one called ibleedorange...one of those techy types who names everything online after his post secondary alma mater

Go back

Isnt ban evasion against the rules?

Just leave the site if you get rejected for spewing hate... we DONT WANT YOU HERE

I keep getting permabanned from Any Forums for CP but its because some nigger using my phone network keeps posting it.
I know this nigger is near me because every cafe and fast food wifi in my area is banned for the same reason and one time I was in a thread and got his IP so I posted and saw afterwards that my ID had other posts earlier and this nigger started arguing with me.

>How many accounts you got banned on Reddit?

including coontown accounts?

Attached: 1493947566127.jpg (1162x778, 304.16K)

I keep getting banned for saying that Russia is winning. Honestly I only come here between making new accounts.

I can't - was rangebanned and now every other account from my IP got banned in few hours

happend in the past, I changed IP and now it happend again

probably gonna change my digital fingerprint and start it all over again

You can’t get banned from Plebbit.

github.com/plebbit

Attached: 690C94DA-ECF9-48F5-8F7C-4BA6BFB31EB6.jpg (666x666, 99.66K)

I recently got one banned for saying “this sub is a propaganda sub” in r/science.

Lol

science is pure propaganda in 2022

at least in western countries

though anybody who's speaking the truth is banned on Reddit, so nothing new here

interesting, thanks, I'd dig into that

Plebbit shall prevail, rusanon

Attached: 7EB80D60-CD60-48DB-9208-62CDD0511ED7.jpg (666x666, 74.77K)

not gonna happen because kikes would gib money only to retards so Reddit would exist till kikes exist but it's good to have an alternative anyway

3. I dk y

>Mostly for racism, antisemitism, misogyny and far-right comments.
You put in effort commenting? I let a python script do all the work for me

Attached: 1632209758822.jpg (2164x2780, 1.53M)

0 out of 0

I'm better than Python script. I had ultra hateful comments with thousands of upvotes in posts on main page because they was written in tricky, humoristic way, so retards can't define whether it's a sarcasm or not. basically just learning english so, don't care on outcome to be honest

Fuck it, I'm gonna run my own subplebbit even if it means i'd have to setup my rasp pi to run plebbit 24/7
I hate global jannies so much it's unreal

About 50 too. 40 for various isms and 10 for video game opinions moderators did not like.

>I've had 5 accounts, but they're wise to me now, and any new account I create is instantly banned.
Just do the same thing you do here. Clear cookies, restart router change mac address. Never log into that account again because it will update some database value somewhere with your new IP and auto ban any account you make.

>I can't - was rangebanned and now every other account from my IP got banned in few hours
see
I had the same thing happened to me. You delete cookies, change mac address restart router and NEVER log into that perma banned account ever again. Trust me it works.

I'm up around 50 myself. The trick is to go on r/askreddit and pretend it's family feud. Rack up those gay ass faggoty karma points before dropping redpills and trolling. Account lasts far longer.

I hate ředdit with a burning passion. My best moment was when I had a tranny mod so furious that they actually called my burner phone (I gave them the number and said call me if you have the balls... oh... wait...) dumb fucking tranny went nuclear on the phone and I played the Mickey Mouse "dilate" song the whole time.

The site is so god damn corrupt. Either the top top mods are watching at all times or a lot of people have connections to them because I got site wide bans for the stupidest shit. Like I argued with a retard in the Evil Dead The Game subreddit and told him something like "If I give you enough rope you hang yourself with your argument" and I got a site wide ban for that for issuing a death threat

thanks for an advice kind stranger

NP see you in r/ukraine for some shitposting.

they banned me for saying that we should bounty hunt homosexuals