HAPPENING

>pneumonia of unknown origin spreading in Argentina
>usual suspects like SARS-CoV-2, influenza, hantavirus, etc. ruled out
> known to have infected 8 people so far, 3 of which have died

PREPARE YOUR N95 MASKS AND HIDE YOUR TOILET PAPER

Attached: IMG_20220902_000354.jpg (1080x675, 102.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you want to survive, reach deep for anger and evil intent, but learn to control it. Only the faint-hearted die from deceases. That counts for every decease from the flu to cancer. Be strong-willed, have a can-do, can-survive attitude, and you'll be ok.

>new year
>release rotating disease
rinse and repeat
keep the medical industry complex running

Vax side effects

user i know its off topic but i want to tell you its ok to rape women. dont listen to your inner voice telling you its wrong or whatever and just do it.

>PREPARE YOUR N95 MASKS AND HIDE YOUR TOILET PAPER
are you suggesting i wipe my ass with a n95 mask?

you rape your hand incel

Being angry will make me immune?

Attached: 1662074554611.jpg (700x1023, 267.06K)

fauci suggested masking while at the same time being aware that it killed millions needlessly during the Spanish flu through bacterial pneumonia

Attached: 1650522207435.jpg (275x269, 13.69K)

ill rape your mother and sister

Pneumonia is a symptom? Just means your lungs are infected or fucked by some ailment? What a stupid headline.

bill gates is extra time working now

You forgot the part where the people who died had their lungs dissolved. That's what it's said in the audio of the workers. The hospital is now in some sort pf quarantine

>lungs dissolved

wtf

Attached: ewok_monkas_by_katorikitten_dc19qu7-fullview.png (500x500, 219.93K)

hating dissolved lungs is hating POC

This is why they offed McAfee. He knew this business model all too well.

What do you know

yey a proper flu like 1918

Their shitty plans are all too well obvious at this point. They've gotten incredibly lazy and only the ignorant and blind do not see this.

I just got over a really bad flu, my lungs were on fire, oxygen was low. took like 2 weeks to recover. it's probably already here desu.

How many doses of the "covid vaccine" did these people get?

According to this website ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations 83% of the people got at least 2 jabs making it one of the most vaxxed country in the world.

Just like monkeypox i'll simply write off by default any disease that gives governments an excuse to take away people's freedom as either vaccine damage or complete bullshit.

Attached: 1657318605853.gif (415x498, 2.08M)

Don’t end stage aids patients get pneumonia? Immune system failure makes them more susceptible to bacteria (and fungus too)

Calm down Pavel, this is a civilized place

Shill.

Attached: 1661072158829052.png (1227x951, 158.34K)

>the people who died had their lungs dissolved

Spooky tell me more

C'mon, bro.... I wanna go to Arg to buy some wine, let me, pls...

Right, according to shills covid was also capable or rotting your brain, giving you alzheimer, making you sterile, making you blind, shrinking your dick, making you black, or giving you AIDS.

It’s probably vax related desu

Best part is none of you will do shit

I don't know about pneumonia but we know that vaxxed faggots with AIDS also get """monkeypox""".

Attached: 1660683150639570.png (1144x867, 1.04M)