American nigger kills Dutch soldier

>he formed part of a group that was out to start a fight that evening

How do you Americans live with these animals?

Attached: N.jpg (720x1033, 154.09K)

We come one here and complain

it's likely that at least one of the dutch soldiers had said the n-word at least once in their life

Aren't you guys supposed to be these big giant aryan size queen ubermensch? How could you allow such a feral subhuman monkey to max you out so easily? Faggot.

I have never said it out loud, so its a good thing for me niggers cant read

Attached: averagenigger.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

It was a drive-by shooting
Stay salty though

Because the nigger shot them while they were unarmed faggot

Why the fuck would you even walk in a city full of niggers unarmed?

We're not used to your animals

racism is violence. PoC have a right to self-defense using guns

blow your brains out the back of your skull

That's not true user. You know just as well as I do that if you ever came to America and you were surrounded by niggers, you'd be in danger.

I'm starting to understand why Putin wants to raid you next. Is ever Finnish Poster a male feminist?

Attached: the prime minister of finland slut whore tiktok.jpg (547x924, 35.5K)

You're in Europe, which means your politicians are fighting as hard as they possibly can to bring as many niggers into your homeland as possible.
You're going to learn how horrific it is, or at least your young, elderly, and women are since so many of your European countries are disarmed. Say what you will about guns, I like the fact that a gun makes an 80 year old White woman capable of killing a 20 year old nigger any day.
By the time you figure out you want to run, there will be nowhere left to go.

Good i bet those pussies were running their punk ass mouths about cultured they were or some such about europe. Got their shit rocked for it. Moral of the story. Dont run your mouth like a pussy. Wont be any trouble eurocuck faggots.

all yurofags think white americans are evil racists constantly oppressing the pickers of cotton. i encourage them all to be culturally enriched with a trip to detroit

we incentivize them to maintain a certain lifestyle that contains them to certain areas in exchange for meager gibs (to them, burt not the tax payer)

Then whites have the same rights !

white people cant be racist retard. racism = power + privilege. only niggers have that in 2022

The only thing this nigger did wrong was not killing all three of the Dutch faggots.

>most elite dutch troops get effortlessly killed by 'murican sub 60IQ coon baboon
can't think of anything more humiliating

Every Dutchman from Any Forums would know, the average Dutch normie though is absolutely fucking clueless about American niggers and the troubles they cause. For example none of the websites mentioning this story mention anything about inner city American niggers or show a photo of this guy and every comment is about muh ebil American guns despite the fact gun violence is becoming widespread over here too.

In effect when it comes to America our Dutch news sources will pretty much always just take stories from CNN / MSNBC / ABC News and just translate them to Dutch.

You can blow a Dutch normie's mind with CNN viewership numbers

>How do you Americans live with these animals?
The second amendment with a little bit of knee thrown in.
Niggers are pretty much diet gypsies, but a bit more violent and impulsive.

>nigger in prison
>d**** dead
Seems like the trash takes out itself.