Its about to happen anons. let me explain

In about 2 weeks
uh, i know right. But look, thats just the way it is, these things are fluid and not sharply defined. within 45 days was basically what i was told.

>know sociology major from college. Went on to become big dick tenured professor in major university. He does consulting on the side but won't tell me with who.
>have few beers every couple of months and shoot pool at local bar when he comes back home to visit.
>tells me, that the goverment, corporations, and military are extremely interested in psychology, especially group dynamics.
*no shit user
Try to tell him about /pol.
He already knows about /pol.
Kek
Tells me about psychological profiles of human groups and how theres literally hundreds of them, well as many as their are languages and not just the major ones. And how big data analytics uses this to predict and control behavior, and that it looks like enough people are about to move from a state of suspician, to straight out feeling targeted, and when roughly 20% or so of people feel this way, that its over because their is not enough trust to hold it together and that this idea is being talked about right now in circles in the know. He said its about to happen or may have just happened. I tell him nothing can stop whats coming...
>we both laugh

Were gonna start shitposting together, its going to be tits

Attached: division-sign-icon-vector-on-260nw-1260485743.jpg (260x280, 5.27K)

I didn’t ask ..

Thanks for dropping by user...

Do you ever feel like your being used? I dont see how you couldnt

Sure buddy.
I'll bet anything that in 50 years the US will still be around and will be exactly the same aside from some generic political drift and new tech fads.

Attached: CarbonFoamPepe.jpg (990x996, 135.18K)

>and new tech fads.

I bet you dont think its a fad when elon chips your ass. Everything is changing, have you not been listening to the wef. Say it with me user, with industrial revolution. Your whats gonna be changing

*4th...fucking phone posting

You are correct.
Discernment and soul trap avoidance is the most important game now.

Agree...more important then ever to make wise decisions

They got any ways to socially engineer personas found on here? I suspect they will use Gibson, Wahlberg, Shia Lebouf as a trap for Christians to get chipped?

But how do they get someone that is immune to all social tricks?

forgot to add, those actors through the promotion of the roman catholic (jesuit) church.

Attached: ted.jpg (1825x1217, 174.72K)

>But how do they get someone that is immune to all social tricks?

Convince the gullible to give them the authority to force something on everyone...simple

Follow the lead

>to straight out feeling targeted, and when roughly 20% or so of people feel this way, that its over because their is not enough trust to hold it together

Millions of dollars wasted to come to this conclusion, congrats, I'm giving you a free consultation, it's already happening people, never has trust in the government and media been lower, in Europe, USA, social cohesion, more like social discord.
Corona protests BLM, energy crisis/rationing.
Shit is already lit.

I can see that. But how mad is Satan going to be when I call him a nigger and never take the mark of the beast, even if I die?

Camaraderie is beautiful.

Didn't you notice the constant anonymois questionnaires on news papers?
On exactly these questions?
the newspaper zeit for example has a whole questionnaire everyday:
How are you doing today, what are you worried about etc.

Is this similar to the 100th monkey phenomenon? Also what specific things are people feeling targeted about, the vax or immigration replacement or what?

Attached: 1649206639682.jpg (1000x615, 98.37K)

Duh, pretty much my 1-in-10 theory: it's only 1 out a group of 10 that it takes to ruin everything for everyone. It's only 1 out of a group of 10 that propels the group forward. 90% of people are a useless mass, you only need a tipping point in the small amount to make large, dynamic changes. It's really not a group effort like people believe; always just a few movers & shakers, good or bad.

Death to clown world. Hope everyone loses their minds soon. Bloodbath for the rich hopefully

It's subjective to the group you are talking about.
It doesn't matter really matter but those you named are some examples.

is this written by a bot?

>According to this analysis of social media which only 1/100 of the population use the civil war is gonna happen

this entire thread is bots what the fuck
anybody else seeing this?

Fixed it for you, you're welcome.

Attached: 20220901_160828.jpg (260x280, 11.47K)

>what’s coming?
You’ll need more details you fag, otherwise no one will take you seriously

Attached: CBFF2F14-7356-4FE7-BC33-CEC289632D42.gif (305x205, 434.59K)