What makes people unable to get redpilled like logically...

What makes people unable to get redpilled like logically. I show them facts and information but it doesn't seem to stick into their thick fucking skulls. I tell them with facts that whites are being demographically replaced. I show them videos on Barbra Lerner spectre. And Noel ignatiev. I show them the anti white agenda but it just doesn't seem to click in their fucking heads? . How the fuck do you redpill them. It just seems impossible. Only a few number of people get redpilled others cannot what is the psychological phenomenon behind this?!

Attached: download.jpg (263x192, 6.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yErKTVdETpw
youtu.be/09maaUaRT4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some people need to be redpilled with rope.

SLAVERY REDPILLS

Yuri Bezmenov

Political leanings are genetic

They don't actually want to know. Has being redpilled made you happier?

they listen to charisma and masculinity. you can say bullshit but theyll believe you if you are masculine. even Hitler said that the masses are won over by speeches, not by text

Can't redpill niggers. Can only oppress them.

I've red pilled a few people on afterlife and christainity and they always end up freaking out and becoming depressed. Because they know it's true and they're afraid of the consequences.

They've been conditioned to follow the status quo

Yuri spoke about this, they’re essentially programed to be able to ignore that kind of information.
youtu.be/yErKTVdETpw

Because people naturally follow those in power, and any sort of "nazi/racist/right-wing" ideas are going to be pushed away out of fear of being outcasted.

You can't unZOG the goyim once they got ZOG'ed by jewish media and schools..
If you are awake, good, you are part of the revolutionary minority in the world ( i hope that you are unvaxxed too, great if that's the case).

And the logical, modern followup: youtu.be/09maaUaRT4M

Its like mmo’s dont convince your buddies to play. You find people to hang out with that already play.

Because people believe what is useful to believe in what are they supposed to do with your 'red pills' people are not going to jeopardise their status or trade in their feeling that they are good people for abject despair and hopelessness. What does truth matter?
Same goes for you. You believe what you need to believe. What enables you to cope. Same as everyone else. You're not special.

Oh sweetie you are still in the "trying" stage.

They’re demoralized
There’s pretty much no cure

If they were, my family wouldn't be retarded.

This ppl are demoralized and rarely notice if they are. Be self critical Anons

Low IQs. Vast majority of people can not accept facts.

No soul

Don't help anybody, don't offer any advice to anyone ever. If you see someone struggling, ignore them. The suffering of others is not your business. All advice is dogshit and the very concept of advice should never have been created. You should in no way pass any knowledge or wisdom onto others; be sure to hoard everything your experiences have taught you.

Attached: its over.jpg (1121x1192, 171.39K)

People in general don't pay attention to the wider economy, how taxes affect the average person, and how ultimately lowering them would drive progress further due to natural incentive to not waste their sum amount of thier unit of measurement equating to amount of work/work load potential, money isn't a sign of greed it's a tool to measure both desire, and necessity, what takes the face of good intentions leads to greed, any form of healthcare, education, or various other public services will always inherently take some form of bureaucracy that would divert resources from actually solving the issues at hand, people should be able to use Thier own resources directly, and with accordance to each other out of their own will not of Force

>Logically
They're illogical, they're believing in logical fallacies, in this case, appeal to authority.
Whether for better or worse, they don't consider you an authority.

They could have a loaded gun to their head and you could tell them that the fucker will pull the trigger, yet if pop culture told them otherwise they'd deny it to their death.

You're trying to shove redpills into a brick wall user..

Attached: 1632553559374.png (1468x7317, 2.3M)

Attached: npc bott.jpg (680x862, 47.26K)

This. Maybe in narrow terms you can educate people, and a determined person can change their own opinion when they dedicate themselves to objectivity, but in broad terms the vast majority of people hold the same political leanings throughout their lives.

To extrapolate, the only ones who matters are us, and our enemies.
Non-Normies will naturally gravitate towards one of these two groups.
The question becomes how many of the other group can you convince to join us?

Unattractive people want gibs. Theres a lot of them. Ugly everywhere I go

> facts
lmao, you know nothing about the cattle

because they're having sex

You can't be shown the redpill. Not like in the movie. The redpill only works on people who are natural sceptics or fencesitters. An average normie isnt skeptical of their surroundings, they never question things, and if a new event comes along normies may be skeptical at first but soon copy the mainstream narrative. Its probably a defense mechanism, to not question things, ir has a certain safety element to it.

Attached: 1662067534716.png (1040x1120, 997.3K)

Most people are ruled with fear and they act in accordance to what ever is most convenient. Hitler knew this and studied Le Bon's The Crowd. Most of the same people who enforce libtardism will occupy the bureaucracy after an illiberal revolution too.

mental fatigue. the majority has not focused on extending mental abilities, only body focus.

Imagine being this much of a saboteur in the service of jews like Rand

Too much horror compared to a bluepill life. Too weak mentally.