Seriously talking: I’m 30 next year, and of my HS classmates only one girl married. None of them had children tho...

Seriously talking: I’m 30 next year, and of my HS classmates only one girl married. None of them had children tho. None of my middle school female classmates married or had children. Only one of my elementary female classmates had a children recently. None of them are married. Do you understand that all these women will be 30 next year? Inb4 “b-but user, why aren’t you yada yada?” I’m grooming a girl. She’s 20. She said in 3/4 year she’ll be ready for children.

Attached: 29F514BD-DCEC-4AAC-B3B3-D14A6E69B934.jpg (960x1265, 329.09K)

Groomer?

Cool story bro

My girl said 3-4 years now 3 later its maybe 2 years but prefer 3-4.
Hard to brainwash them. Find one not on birth control and just knock her up.

Idk I'm 31 and half the girls from my HS class are married with kids.

My cousin who is also my age just got married after her baby turned 1.

I think you need to move to a higher IQ area

You should go find the balcony where that picture was taken then jump off of it.

Italy has a birth rate of 1.3 per woman. One of the lowest in Europe and identical to the other axis powers.

Are those people white? Besides, Italy in picrel. Honestly it won’t be bad tho, if only refugees stopped coming here. This is a 40M people country. Not a 60M one.

Attached: 6BF54E4A-5755-4500-83FF-5E89B07F0D8B.jpg (960x1613, 182.86K)

No, that's the problem. With Europeans the higher the IQ the lower the fertility.

Yeah, whatever. I give a big fuck you to society wanting me to have kids without having the chance to own a house.

My 19yr old gf, doesn’t want kids anyway.

Happy i don't live with any of you half Arabs in the south, or in north Germanistan
Got 2 kids, my 3 sisters and 1 brother also all married with multiple kids.
White genocide is only happening for cucks, and it's what i would call natural selection.

t. Südtiroler

I’m from Veneto you retard. I’m right under you.

I am 28 now and I wasted 4 years doing this "Grooming" someone simmilar age, fucking waste of time, lost 4 years so that she could just swing away from brainwashing in a matter of weeks in a new company where everyone made an appointment together to get vaxed, ended up with heart problems and cervix cancer, fucking woman are dumb children if you let them out of sight for 2 minutes they will impel themselves on a door knob on accident truly retarded

i'm from the midwest. all the people who moved to big cities or the coasts after school are professionals without kids, all the people who stayed in flyover territory pumped out kids and got stable jobs

>axis powers
I’ve noticed this too. Why is that?
Envy is a sin, user.

That's cause they're too busy slutting around Croatia every summer. Fuckin inbreds coming in groups of 80, yelling, screeching like monkeys and none of them know a word of english.

>Under you
Yes you are. Geographically and generically.

Sto scherzando bello. Vengo qui solo per sfottere

The vax made things far, far, far worse. Gl finding a suitable girl that's unvaxxed it's probably impossible

no way that's a tranny. that's some good genetics, fuck yeah

>Sto scherzando bello.
No need to justify yourself. I don’t care. But the point persists: Italy is fucked, even demographically speaking.

BRO, IN A HEALTHY FOR BOTH MINDS RELATINOSHIP, THE WOMAN DOESN'T HAVE OPINIONS. YOU ARE THE OPINIONATOR AND THE AUTHORITY TO HER. IF YOU AREN'T, THEN SHE DOESN'T RESPECT YOU. YOU'RE MAKING THE AVERAGE 100 IQ MODERN SOCIETY MISTAKE BY TREATING HER LIKE A QUEEN. SHE DOESEN'T WANT TO BE A QUEEN. SHE SEES YOU SUBCONSCIOUSLY AS INFERIOR IF YOU BOW DOWN AND DONT FUCK HER AND IMPREGNATE HER. HONESTLY........ YOU ARE CLUELESS

Based and inverted pyramid pilled

Having a 20yo girlfriend isn't grooming. Shill thread.

Your problem is thinking before acting unironically. Just cum inside and them solve the problem later

Bullshit. You are doing just the right thing, get them young before they start developing unhealthy habits and philosophies.
Married mine when she turned 23, i was 32. Been with her also since she was 20, and managed to get through the whole university bullshit without losing her to the Jews academical brainwash.
I don't know what Parameters you use in this doomsday equation, and what is your control group, but let me tell you here in Südtirol the birth rates aren't going back.
During the lockdown everybody i know started popping out kids.
And I'm quiet sure north Italy the rural regions are the same.
I can see how Milano or any bigger city this might be happening, with bitches thinking they need a career to be strong and empowered blabla, but that ain't happening in the villages.

This. Subtle shilling detected.

Yep. Inverted population pyramid spells the beginning of the end.

>20 years old
>grooming
lmao what?

Suspect it's largely a money thing. I've got 3 sons with my 25 year old Friulian wife. None of her friends back in Italy have kids or are married. All of her Italian friends here in UK have kids, but I made it from crypto and all the other guys have pretty good incomes. In Italy you seem to study for far too long in the hope of getting a higher paid job so there's no time or income for kids until you're way past 30.

Bros, do we groom here???
OP, i dont know if we do that here. Also ur making 29yr olds look bad.

>3/4 year she’ll be ready for children
that's in 9 months bro
i hope you have special plans tonight

I've pretty much nearly accepted I'll never date or have children. Way too fucked up, way too late. The whole wife and kids idea was like a tether to my humanity, it both motivares and confines me.
If I can truly destroy it, I can be free. Gonna burn the candle at both ends and meet whatever fate awaits.

>I-I'm not having children, f-fuck you society
>they're genociding us it's the joooos
wypipo are funny

your first mistake is to listen to women. just nut inside her and have her bear your children.

>baby can I cum inside you

you're asking permission to cum.

honestly just nut inside the whore, that's what they're for.

aren't italian women supposed to be trad and less slutty than other women?

Out of everyone I know, both online and offline, I am the only one to have children. Everyone else has chosen wageslavery and dogbabies