Greatest country in the world

Don't even have real walls KEK

Attached: 1662063060608799.png (720x1265, 410.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

homedepot.com/p/E-Z-Ancor-Twist-N-Lock-75-lbs-Medium-Duty-Drywall-Anchors-50-Pack-25310/100040265
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

america continues to follow china's example

>big ordeal to get right
its not, they didnt attach it to a fucking stud, what do they think an 70 pound tv holds onto?

Yeah this is true. In fact I'm surprised to hear European walls are made out of something better? What's worse is that the floor is in some people's houses are made of the same shit, including my floors, they're then overlaid with a thin layer to make them look quote unquote fancy. I spilled a glass of water on my floor soon after I first moved in and the area 4 ft around where I spilled the water sunk in 6 inches lower than it was before

It is the other way around. China turned capitalist and Amerifatland is turning into a commie shithole.

3rd world retards turning 1st world into 3rd world.

Ameripoors Live in cardboard boxes shacks lmao
Imagine being as cucked as an American lol

Attached: 1662063879123.jpg (350x350, 26.7K)

Let me guess, some tranny didn’t watch a YouTube video and royally fucked this up.

How are European houses constructed? I am surprised to hear they are so much better

I am renting an apartment and I have literally 0 real walls to drill my pull up bar into. I hate these shithole constructions found in North America

It amazes me how average latinos have real concrete/brick walls but mutts overpay for cardboard walls

>that will be 700k sir

Attached: 40 years of wagecucking.webm (576x1246, 1.28M)

This unironically happens all the time

What the hell is a real wall? I have never seen a wall made from anything other than the stuff above. What are they usually made from?

imagine mounting a TV on wall instead of on a stand

At least we can afford heating and air conditioning

I make a profit from running my electric heating with doors open

>RENT-FREE

Lol do amerifats really. It's called jib. It's a compacted plaster that is quite brittle and very heavy. Alternative is High density chipboard. Basically wood chips glued together to make a board, or plywood, layers of think wood glued on top of each other. No one in NZ uses cardboard lol.

>mounts 50+lbs into wall finish
>doesn't find a stud to drill into
>shit falls off the wall
>"OMG LITERAL 3RD WORLD WALL"
are you guys that retarded? seriously?

>America made themselves into China tier
Truly the worst timeline

Attached: Man in US stuck on lift.webm (1920x1080, 1.16M)

You need to put the screws into the wall stud jesus christ DRYWALL IS NOT LOAD BEARING

>miss studs entirely with FOUR mounting screws
>this must be shitty construction materials and not my fault

Attached: paul_valley.gif (480x320, 1.96M)

You make them out of bricks or blocks. You then can do whatever you want on top of it.
Drill, hang, fix anything you want.
Drywall with wool filling in between is most cheapo option you can make.

Came here to laugh at children and retarded faggots who don't understand mounting shit on dry wall

Its pretty sad that no one knows what a third world country is. Google is one click away….
And also you mount on to a stud. What a fucking retard.

old houses have lathe and plaster walls. basically thin wood strips smeared with plaster. But the plaster becomes hard as concrete, so it's way harder than drywall.

Magic and fairy dust is used for the foundation. Only the highest quality bricks shat from the Queen are used in housing construction.
Don’t worry about euros, they think bricks are the answer to everything and literally can’t understand that america is a continent wide and you have to build differently in different climates.

drywall is pretty shitty though

the structure of a "european house" lasts forever because it's concrete and bricks. The inside of a european house is just as fragile as an american house. That anime retard seems to think the rest of the world doesn't use drywall to finish an interior, we do, everyone does. You're supposed to hang up TVs on a piece of solid structure, doesn't matter if you live in muttland or europoor.

Why do arboreal monkeys think their opinions matter? Go back to swinging from vines, josé.

Attached: 1660909765907848.webm (406x720, 2.32M)

I got ya senpai
its in aisle 8 of home depot since you're clearly retarded or... Brazilian IDK which is worse.
homedepot.com/p/E-Z-Ancor-Twist-N-Lock-75-lbs-Medium-Duty-Drywall-Anchors-50-Pack-25310/100040265

also the anime retard used wood screws in a drywall, if you do hang something on a drywall, make sure it's not too heavy and use plugs, drywall plugs. They're designed to distribute the weight better, that TV may have been just fine up there even on a drywall had she used 8 of these for $0.05 each

Attached: gyproc pluggen.jpg (355x355, 10.88K)

You know it's bad when a woman is mocking your engineering

>What the hell is a real wall? I have never seen a wall made from anything other than the stuff above. What are they usually made from?
Dios Mio. What have the Jews done to you?
I lament your golem status

With the quality of American housing it really should be rent free.

That wasn't even dry wall. Women can't do anything and it's not our concern

Which ingredients are abundant in Europe, or lacking in USA, to explain why Europeans build out of concrete, and us wood?

Attached: 2DF56999-9D0C-424A-B702-9ED1D8BFE0EE.jpg (1038x1459, 594.17K)

Euros are retarded and any opinion they have on our country should be immediately discarded. They're going to freeze to death this winter but hehe some ESL on Twitter posted a tweet where they don't even know what plaster is and assumed it's cardboard.

COOOPE nigger i live in a shithole and i can mount a tv anywhere in my house

eat shit retard faggots your countries are shit you have no rights niggers terrify you daily ahahahahahaha i go outside and see beautiful white women and live in my spacious

I N D E S T R U C T A B L E
B R I C K
H O U S E

NIGGERS LIVING IN HOUSES MADE OF BALSA WOOD AND CARDBOARD AHHAAHAHHAHAA

Meanwhile, in Brazil...

Attached: brazil.jpg (3000x1993, 1.1M)

There hasn’t been a house constructed in Europe since 1989. They’re all just renovating stone walls that were erected to pen in sheep in the 1700’s.

Lmao