What the fuck are niggers doing in Indiana ?

What the fuck are niggers doing in Indiana ?

Attached: AC916EB5-0412-45A1-B1A6-94FBC6B2EBCB.jpg (1170x1142, 934.86K)

>Gary Indiana
I'm sure they're all over.

There is a fucking shitload of niggers and coal burners in Indiana, you have no idea.

died doing what she loved

I thought in Indiana it gets really cold in winter ?

focusing the headline on the rape and not the murder... media jews really are irredeemable

It gets cold it detroit but guess what it's almost entirely arabs and niggers

Yes I didn’t even catch it myself until I posted it on here. Really first thing that comes to mind is that she was already dead and you know, the nigger just happen to do his thang. The wording of these journalists

Baboons all over the place from proximity of Chicago south side. It's cheaper to live in Indiana.

It’s funny you say that because from looking at the news and social media Chicongo seems like a nigger paradise yet they still leave.

Say it with me whyte bois

Built. For. BBC.

Attached: 1659535659254286m.jpg (1024x995, 95.99K)

>Indiana
There are niggers everywhere in America. Why does it need to be a foreigner to tell this to Americans?

Attached: tumblr_mqodbiL6Vt1sus43jo1_1280.jpg (675x900, 173.37K)

>what are niggers doing in Indiana?
Apparently raping and killing.

Nigger things.

Well, normally, they’re known for NOT living in cold climates. The harsher the winter the less niggers. Unless they love snow and cold which I have yet to see niggers that say that.

>known for NOT living in cold climates
Wasn't Norwegian state Minnesota the origin of BLM protests that spread in the US ands worldwide?

Attached: minnesota racemixed.png (702x431, 44.01K)

toll paid in full

This nigger raped this girl and she died in his house and he's not charged with her murder?!? This nigger should be hanging from a fucking tree!

Attached: LynchedNiggers.jpg (1242x990, 206.81K)

Cruel to do blacked posting where the girl ends up dead. Mercy and compassion please

t.blacked poster

You weren't aware? Like any city, they infest Indianapolis (especially the east side), Gary, Muncie (has an abundance for some reason), and they've spread south into Greenwood for the past decade and a half.

> Wasn't Norwegian state Minnesota the origin of BLM protests that spread in the US ands worldwide?
they actually started in st. Louis iirc. minnesota is only know for it because of george flyod. minnesota does have the highest population of somalians though.

Yeah. I met biracial girl and I told her how rare it is to see somebody with her features. Not everyday somebody has kinky hair and green eyes and light brown skin with nice tits and ass. She sat me down and told me that there are lots like her in Indiana which is where she was from. Absolutely floored me. What honestly amazes me is how do white women not see them as the primitives that they? They seem to do well to. Always some ghetto black dude with some white women who works to pay theor shit. How do they pull that off? Can't just be a bigger dick as white guys have big dicks too. Black guys don't have a monopoly on big dicks. Starting to think all these commercials and movies showing black men with white women has gotten to white women and they are heavily influenced to mix with them.

White women have to be the biggest race traitors in the world. How the fuck do they constantly date non whites? Went to the fair and saw more white women with non whites then the reverse. We are getting fucked on a genetic level guys. Hell I've been lucky. I've dated a lot of white women but where the fuck are my fellow white brothers? Who are they fucking if all these white women are dating out?

>There is a fucking shitload of niggers and coal burners in Indiana
Don't know if I'll ever go to the state fair ever again desu.

Niggers tend to come to the conservative sides of america during the summer. they're nigger tourists and we get them up here all the time in glen burnie since we live so close to baltimore (Maryland).

Attached: mfw i see more tourists reaction image.png (318x390, 128.72K)

you guys are morons. the dude did not rape and murder her the way you're thinking. read the fucking article. she got shitfaced (on alcohol and drugs) and then found him and fucked him. she became unresponsive and *he called 911* to get help for her. they're saying he "raped" her because she was out of her head (but who of us have *never* had sex with a girl when we were both drunk? yeah, that's what i thought, faggots). you guys are fucking retarded if you're focusing on his skin color. you should be pissed off that he's being charged just because he's a fucking man! this could happen to any of us (well, not *any* of us, but some of us for sure).

Preparing enemy land for Age of Slav(er)s

I wonder if the more extreme the climate, the more extreme the niggerdom

Indeed

Caucasians have tried their best to create a barrier at the border a lot of fancy expensive areas with cops that are like gustapo they see a darkie illinois license plate and will flip a bitch tail gate them looking for any reason to pull them over. So many chimps have been caught on warrants sneaking over for cheaper gas and muh newpawt smokes nuggah. Recently they've had some contractors buy up land in the shitty swampy areas and building town homes and shitty half ass construction houses literally inches apart. take a guess who these cheaper homes are targeted for