NO PUSSY FOR YOU INCELS

UNLESS YOU GET VAXXED AND START TRUSTING SCIENCE NO WOMAN WILL HAVE SEX WITH YOU

Attached: 1661409565761344.webm (480x852, 2.26M)

why would any white male want to date that half nigger?

No refunds

my wife is unvaxxed and still has sex. where should she get the memo 1 post faggot?
sage

Attached: 1600557674726.jpg (680x459, 29.18K)

At least she didn't inject him in his sleep. Stay winning king.

Had sex last night. And the night before that. And before that. Unvaxxed. Science is gay. I'm gonna fuck your mom too, then marry her and be your new stepdad. You're going to make me a coffee mug every year on father's day from clay, Timmy, and I'm going to raw dog your mom's arse.

she's probably dead by now

Why I won't date women anymore: They all have tattoos.

that whore will stay alone for the rest of her life

I wonder if she'll kill herself when she realizes how valuable of an asset unvaccinated sperm is. I imagine it would be like having bitcoins back when they were worth $10 and then losing them. Sure you probably didn't care much back then, but holy fuck when the reality sets in...

What a vapid whore. I hate women so much it's unreal

>Doesn't believe in the vaccine
What's with turning this into a religion?

It was all an obedience test. The only metric these fucking low lives could compete for was their obedience to ze masters. Any woman that wants such a man should be avoided. Her ex dodged a fucking bullet.

I feel bad for her. Jews did this to her, and she never found a guy who could fuck her back into line.

isnt this video a bit redundent

>UNLESS YOU GET VAXXED AND START TRUSTING SCIENCE NO WOMAN WILL HAVE SEX WITH YOU
And that's not problem in Serbia, why you're not having sex?

I hope she fucking dies

t. 2x vaxxed.

She will die from the vax soon enough.
She's a stupid bitch.

Women wouldn't bear my children even if I had all that. The answer is rape. Find a woman that meets your fetish and stuff that bitch in a van.

femcel vibes

Attached: 1648353377307.jpg (848x1024, 236.96K)

because her ex chose a better chick

>my wife is unvaxxed and still has sex.
you still let tyrone fuck your wife, cuck?

Science is not the TV.

Dodged a bullet

Will you help me with the bullies at school dad?

So, absolutely nothing happens, except I get to outlive all of these easily mind controlled thots?
I am okay with that.

Kek watch her come begging for him and his support when she starts rotting from the inside out like a krokodil user

Imagine being that fanatical about some sketchy science juice that doesn't even help stop the spread.

Are you sure hes not your ex because you repeat the same shit 5 times when one time was sufficient

That thing behind her is a door, she's a midget isn't she? Why would I want to fuck a midget? I don't have a midget fetish.

>has vaxx
>has tatoos
>do tiktok
> body count of 50+
Yeah who cares anyway.

Attached: saddamgun.jpg (960x1220, 152.88K)

I am literally having sex with a woman right as I’m typing this

You failed the litmus test for mankind. You are subhuman, you got filtered. You are chaff and NWO slave. And you probably took the mark of the beast and will be damned forever.

>(OP)
>Science is not the TV.
THIS!!!!!!!
Best of the year.

I want my 22 seconds back, slavnigger

>woman
More like woman (male).

mayn ion even kno no moe mayn

> it's overwhelmingly niggers that don't get the jab
Based

no thanks, i dont want modern whores.
who the fuck in their right mind would marry and make children with a whore? not a single sane male would do that. whores are degenerates playthings, nothing more. and once you go to be a fuckdoll, you'll never be wifematerial. never.

good for you buddy

What is the point of doing such a low effort shitty video? God I hate women so much.

>DO X
>or you won't have sex
genius move on frekking Any Forums

Attached: 1639355610765.gif (256x145, 296.5K)

The real reason they broke up is he found a non vaxxie and left her. This is the narrative she tells herself to numb the pain that she’s a worthless unwanted vaxxie.

Oh no... so anyways.

Attached: 1661634549073154m.jpg (968x1024, 119.49K)

Look at me look at me here's my personal life im so vain im so vain my ex did this, did that im so much better than him i'll delete this if i dont get a thousand likes and 100 simps maybe I'll get more likes if i dye my hair or wear shorter shorts. Whats a book why would I read that i get my news from 10 second soundbites on facebook

Science tells me she'll have an awful pregnancy

>trust
>science
I still love this meme, never gets old

>no religion
>make up one

People still aren't going to fuck you even when they find out unvaxxed sperm is worth a mint. Let's be real, most of y'all sperm is the equivalent of some pajeet shitcoin.

She's going to get gang raped by niggers
Screenshot it lads

after the fact "reasons" 100%.

I think that thing is a wetback

They feel obligated to. Making tik tok videos is a shitlib religious duty like going door to door to shill retarded beliefs is for Mormons and Jehovah witnesses

>doesn't trust science
When did science turn into a religion? And who exactly are its priests? Who is it that you're supposed to trust? It's obviously not the researchers actually doing science, since I myself am one of them.

Why would any man take 3 vaccines for a 5 tops

>why my ex gf is dead
>she took the jewish juice and didn't listen to her man

Implying I had a chance regardless. I'm never going to have a gf anyway, I'm 29. Lol, lmao even.

He dodged a bullet

Shut up hussy.

I've got Asian pussy.

Attached: 1643522616053.jpg (1920x1186, 209.5K)

Still not taking it.
Suck my arsehole.

Attached: 1428596080989.jpg (888x535, 72.93K)

The foundation of science is skepticism.
Believing in or trusting the "science" is pure, unfiltered 1984 shit.

Well of course, the rest of her life doesn't amount to much.

>When did science turn into a religion?
I'd say it started ramping up around 2011/12 with the "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE" memes/facebook pages
>And who exactly are its priests?
Jews and scientists, so jews and jews
>Who is it that you're supposed to trust?
Jews pushing their shit through scientists, so jews jewing jews jewing you

oh yeah? Because when I make a dating profile that mentions my unvaxxed status, the vaxxed bitches still want to date me. Not that I’ll date them, once I find a unvaxxed gf I’m gone.

If you have to believe in something to work then you've made a horrible mistake.

attention and virtue signaling. it's the only reason women do anything, and social media is like pouring jet fuel onto the fire of their narcissism and solipsism. there's arguably only one thing that women are good at, and it's complaining to get standards and expectations lowered. they've been so successful for so long that this is what success looks like to them: stamping their little foot and making preachy pro-institution videos, acting like they know anything about science at all.

Attached: 1646541103388.webm (640x640, 2.83M)

>I'm only 37 why does no guy want to marry me?