FIAT CURRENCY IS FAKE MONEY - SO DEBTMAXXX

youtube.com/watch?v=GD2Os4CIXFc

We are living in a time that ALL OF HISTORY would have wanted to live in - a time of unlimited debt and ZERO repercussions for non payment.

STOP GIVING A FUCK ABOUT THE GLOBOHOMO SYSTEM
youtube.com/watch?v=PXIAyYqme4s

((( THEY ))) NEED YOU TO TAKE THEIR FAKE FIAT DEBT BASED SYSTEM SERIOUSLY OR IT ALL FAILS.

THEIR FAKE MANA IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR GODS. THEY ARE SETTING THEMSELVES UP AS A FALSE GOD - AN ANTIGOD - ANTICHRIST.

DESTROY THEIR SYSTEM BY DEBTMAXXING

IF EVERYONE DID IT, GLOBOHOMO WOULD DIE ON ITS ASS IN A WEEK

twitter.com/search?q=debtmax&src=typed_query&f=top

> NOW WATCH THESE KIKES SEETHE
NOW WATCH THESE KIKES SEETHE
> NOW WATCH THESE KIKES SEETHE
NOW WATCH THESE KIKES SEETHE

Attached: never gonna get it back.jpg (1079x544, 30.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/width/4608/height/2184/page/1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if biden can forgive student loans, he can forgive medical debt. if he can forgive medical debt, he can forgive credit card debt. if he can forgive credit card debt, he can forgive municipal debt and mortgages. biden can forgive all debt, just by printing enough money that inflation makes the payments small. this is what should happen but the bankers fund most political campaigns and own the media through mutual fund companies.

Just remember that markets can stay irrational for longer than you can stay solvent

Secretly - they want to forgive all debt. Because doing so acts like stimulus. But they need you to keep turning up to wagie jobs, so they act like its not ideal

I have heard this before. What do you think it means?

Sam always neglects to mention his incredibly rich real estate mogul dad whenever telling broke wagies to go into credit debt. Just because he's occasionally funny doesn't make him less of a destructive joo.

Crazy how canceling student debt for the poorest people mindbroke these people. I guess that's what happens when you're brainwashed into thinking college has nothing to offer, and so you become a dead end wagie.

Dont pay it back.

There are no gulags

So as a 37 year old man with no job, no work experience, no education (except the extremely racist one I got from Any Forums), who lives with his parents and hasn't been able to get a credit card for over a decade because i ran up the limit on a $300 card at 21 and never paid it and keep getting "insufficient credit history" responses to credit card applications.. how can I get some of that there debt?

Attached: 1645568445645.jpg (1280x960, 85.07K)

There's the invisible gulag of not being able to have access to things that have a credit background check.

I can find you a job. I just need you to be chipper and hungry for work

Attached: 20220718_151525.jpg (4000x3000, 1.52M)

So I need to get a job in order to acquire debtbux? Sorry, that's a deal breaker for me man.

Attached: 1653843221349.jpg (403x395, 15.16K)

>put yourself and the rest of your family in debt for literally the rest of your life
Fucking niggerkike

you should only debtmaxx on useful shit like capital if you start a business or inventory for an online store. you debtmaxx for assets to build more wealth, kiyosaki explained it all in rich dad poor dad 30 years ago. debtmaxxing for a new truck or whatever is retarded and will ruin your life forever. you can barely even do it with an llc anymore, if you bankrupt out of it they'll take you to court and prove you only opened it as a tax shelter shell company

Firstly, lie about your income.

Secondly,
>start a LLC.
>Borrow on the company.
>Claim SOME income/sales.
>Even pay A BIT of tax to boost the appearance of turnover
>Eventually bankrupt the company
>Free shrugs

Attached: Shrug.jpg (1400x956, 91.31K)

no, secretly they want to tax the rich with high inflation while also further burdening the middle class with larger mortgages and low class with larger personal debt balances and higher rents. this way, further profit is extracted from society for the benefit of mutual fund companies. this will make the s&p500 go up-up-up.

IN
EVERY
FUCKING
"WORK"
THREAD

WALMARTFAGGOT IS HERE ONLY TO NORMALIZE SHIT JOBS

WALMART FAGGOT SHOWS UP IN EVERY WORK THREAD

WALMARTANON IS NOT REAL

HES NOT THERE AT THE WALMART
>oh woe is me i can't do anything about my situation i just give up and submit to whatever any authority demands of me

LOL THIS FAGGOT IS A PSYOP TO GET NEETS USED TO THE IDEA OF OBEYING AUTHORITY AND GOING BACK TO WORK IN SOME SHIT JOB

>HE REUSES ALL THE IMAGES
>HE CANNOT TIMESTAMP
>HE CANNOT TAKE A PIC FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM - BECAUSE HES NOT THERE

WALMART user IS NOT A SINGLE PERSON BUT A PSYOP OF PEOPLE POSTING FROM TELAVIV LARPING AS A WALMART WORKER

HERE IS EVERY WALMARTFAG POST;
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/width/4608/height/2184/page/1/
WALMART FAGGOT IS A FAKE PSYOP CONFIRMED
>WALMART FAGGOT IS A FAKE PSYOP CONFIRMED
>WALMART FAGGOT IS A FAKE PSYOP CONFIRMED

Attached: walspam.jpg (244x603, 34.8K)

>So I need to get a job in order to acquire debtbux?
I'm trying to save you before they start jailing debtors. Why do you think so many private prisons are being built with manufacturing capabilities: because covid fucked the entire supply chain and it has to come cheaply back in-house.

Attached: 20220729_152034.jpg (4000x3000, 2.61M)

>Claim bankruptcy
>Get it all forgiven

They are the rich

I play a number of characters on this site. If you take anyone's word for anything here: you're already getting fucked.
>WALMARTFAGGOT IS HERE ONLY TO NORMALIZE SHIT JOBS
It's the only type you cucks are qualified for on here. Real talk.

Seven years is a long time. Literally kpop contract time.

Attached: 20220725_124028.jpg (4000x3000, 3.09M)

Will you pretend to shop at my authentic war costume memorabilia shop on 1488 Achtung Avenue? But I don't have any debt, except for that $300 which I believe was scrubbed after 5 years of falling off the face of the Earth. Because I don't participate in society at all except to call niggers and trannies names anonymously on social media. But I appreciate your kindness and concern, user.

See > > > > > > > > > > > > >

>except for that $300 which I believe was scrubbed after 5 years of falling off the face of the Earth
They never forget. I financed a laptop in 2001 and was hounded and finally sued in 2018 for thier $1800 they wanted.

I'm sorry I don't participate in schizophrenic ramblings, even if they're from my adoring fans.

Attached: Screenshot_20220810-114825_Reddit.jpg (1079x1434, 1M)

SAME IMAGES OVER AND OVER

Attached: same.jpg (403x539, 42.66K)

literally all people that owe on student loans are gender studies trannies you fucking nigger!!! nooooooo

You're gonna get the same images over and over because I'm playing a character. I haven't worked for Walmart in some time.

Attached: 1473692561774.jpg (3264x1836, 1.65M)

SAME IMAGES OVER AND OVER

Attached: same 1.jpg (376x627, 45.56K)

How is this even possible? Can't they become diversity czars at fortune 500 companies?

Attached: 1658362932557086m.jpg (849x1024, 97.63K)

You make people think you are there to normalize shit jobs

>You make people think
I don't make people think shit. If thier mind is that malleable, they're already fucked and ain't gonna make it.

Attached: 1467259946200.jpg (3264x1836, 1.59M)

oh no, the rich are people who have a lot of money. the people in charge are the people who have _all_ the stock (custody of all the stock), which is an asset that appreciates with inflation and falling real debt balances. i.e. those who own the s&p500 or banks and mutual fund companies.

>Spend your NEETbucks at your own store.
>Try and keep it under a taxable amount but so it looks like turnover.
>Boost the success of the company on paper
> max borrow before declaring bankruptcy

Pilpul

These retarded banks literally give out credit cards like candy. How are you not able to get one? I have heard of even neets getting at least a 1k credit card, they build up the credit score and get higher credit limits and more credit cards.

Already done it, ignore all calls until it gets sent to debt recovery. Set up payment plan for £10 a month wait a year ring them up and say you have a lump sum payment to make amd they normally knock 75% off the debt you pay that in one and its done. Gain more pay less, the rise in the cost of living is gonna make everyone do this credit card companies are fucked. Never do it with a bank that you have your normal card with though.