HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

THOUSANDS OF FDA FILES ON PFIZER VACCINE SAFETY HAVE JUST BEEN RELEASED VIA FOIA

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 11.37.04 AM.png (661x530, 355.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

awaiting tl;dr

Vaxxies get no take backsies

Attached: 1660571825102572.jpg (626x974, 74.39K)

also awaiting refund

LINK

phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/

thank you

Bumping for something juicy

Looks like any perceived side effects are so rare that it hardly merits mentioning

Prepare for an avalanche of slide threads

So that's why they tried to keep it classified?

You're a really fast reader btw

imagine being such a good goy you took the vax instead of waiting like I did and never testing and never vaxxing. Bhahahaha you fell for the biggest psyop ever you should kys because you're cattle.

nothingburger

I don't care.

got all the info I need already

Attached: polmonkeypoxherpespfizer2.png (1694x1172, 1.59M)

So far reading Myocarditis/Endocarditis seems to be a thing in 1/100 people whats the survival rate on that and how are people catching that virus?

Attached: poljustinvaccine01.png (2044x997, 1.39M)

You're welcome
I read that as, prepare for an avalanche of slide effects.

BUMP

Attached: 1661490477622780.gif (220x220, 754.05K)

Attached: polmonkeypoxpfizer8.png (2056x1272, 1.86M)

Attached: polvaccine22.png (2056x1032, 1.82M)

here's your tl;dr:
SAFE CLAP AND CLAP EFFECTIVE CLAP

This is old news lol

You guys are funny

yup, thankfully the adults are in charge now and Biden vaccine is ending the pandemic.

This. I always wait for the weaponized autism to take it's course.

I read through them all and came to the same conclusion everyone already knew. The vaccines are safe and effective. You will not die from Covid if you get the Trump vaccine

Anything about heart attacks?

hearty kek

Safe and effective. Literal nothing burger. Get up to date with your boosters

I guess the most cause of death right now being "unknown" is entirely coincidental then.

Help everyone and start reading

Why wouldn't the data already be publicly available?

bumping for safe and effective

Attached: 1661713606561206.jpg (1047x1084, 165.84K)

I read through them all and came to the same conclusion everyone already knew. The vaccines are safe and effective. You will not die from Covid if you get the Trump vaccine

Attached: vaccinesudden32.png (1048x587, 692.06K)

Lately I've only been feeling alive shortly after getting my doses. But they are recommending I take one every 3 months only. I feel like I'm addicted - waiting, tirelessly.

>Looks like any perceived side effects are so rare that it hardly merits mentioning
That's very good, because there are no refunds and I don't want you coming after me to pay for side effect treatments. If you do happen to get one of those rare side effects, please just die with dignity instead of begging for money or sympathy.

I had to test a few times for work last year
Hope nothing happens

this, so much this

Didn’t take it. Pfizer has a history of fraud and I will never trust them.

This user is right you know.

Attached: 1635864860340.gif (342x342, 501.35K)

(the heat and dehydration had nothing to do with it)

correlation does not equal causation chud, just because Pfizer has been implicated in lying about studies thousands of times does NOT mean they would do it again

Nice shop

Why would statisticians and epidemiologists want or need this data? They all already know that Pfizer Product is 100% Safe and Effective

Are you pretending to be retarded? Are you not seeing all the headlines of otherwise perfectly healthy athletes dropping like flies?

Attached: 1661494261895741.jpg (480x351, 73.13K)

look, it's the requisite dismissive and condescending bootlicking leafpost. it's not a real thread without one.

Attached: 1650653632759.jpg (582x582, 44.92K)

coffee break in 20. remember bowling and brewskis after shift at Revs.

Attached: 1656511863191.jpg (1080x804, 68.08K)

This.

>But it kills y-
Nope. Got the jab, had no problems, neither did anybody else.

>But there was this one guy in the news who-
Don't care. He would have probably gotten the complications without the vaccine as well

>But the vaccine is not teste-
Don't care. When I go to a restaurant, the food has not been chemically analyzed either. Magically, I still survive every time.

ok thanks

If it is 100% safe and effective why is the Australian government paying compensation to anyone with adverse side effects from the vaccine as well as covering the funeral cost of anyone that dies?

>Trump vaccine
stop stealing accomplishments from Dark Brandon.

Only Dark Brandon can end the pandemic

Only Dark Brandon can stand up to Putler

Only Dark Brandon can save the climate

Only Dark Brandon can stop the UTLRA MAGA terrorists.

Only Dark Brandon can truly appreciate my reddit spacing.

Just go to site and search adverse event

What I find funny is that there's going to be one person who is officially the last, stupidest person to line up and take the shot. We must find this person and document them for posterity. It'd be like being the last person to die in a war

jesus lads I dunno what disease causes 'inability to detect sarcasm' but you DO need to get treated for it

Enjoy your delusional injections and cope. Make sure to go get that new booster that hasn’t been tested on humans yet, so it can be tested on you.

Attached: BABB7475-3361-4D44-A0DB-2C740CB30CA5.jpg (1284x1826, 1.01M)

>If it is 100% safe and effective why is the Australian government paying compensation to anyone with adverse side effects from the vaccine as well as covering the funeral cost of anyone that dies?
That's just how confident they are in it, they know they'll never have to pay a cent it's so safe and effective.

Attached: SAFEANDEFFECTIVE.jpg (1574x898, 197.14K)

>I was just pretending to be retarded.
Ok, got it.

>The first primary efficacy objective met success criteria at the first interim analysis
performed on an accrued 94 cases of COVID-19. BNT162b2 achieved VE of 95.5% with a
95% credible interval of 88.8% to 98.4% among participants without evidence of infection
before and during vaccination regimen, and a >99.99% posterior probability for the true VE
being >30%, conditioning on available data.
hmm

>the abhorrent canuck
Every thread

He was taking the piss you autistic fuck.

At last, some good news, this will end the pandemic for sure now.