Government literally doubled their wages when we are close to starving

Government literally doubled their wages when we are close to starving.

Attached: Flag_of_Lithuania.png (1000x600, 3.72K)

They need it, since everything will become twice as expensive soon.

maybe you should revoke your own independence

Don't worry I'm sure they'll spend their salaries into the economy to stimulate it and make everybody more wealthy :^)

hahaha

Same here, Vitautas, same here...

Don't worry it will trickle down to you eventually :^)

It's funny how things are.
Nobody of the cattle breed dares to do anything so the parasite elites use us as playthings.

Don’t worry it will all be over soon

Just stop suciding you guys, it's gonna get better

Lithuania was a mistake

Attached: file.png (1500x844, 2.6M)

You born by mistake for sure.

if gorby and eltsin weren't traitors Lithuania would die under tracks of Soviet tanks

Attached: file.png (700x467, 691.15K)

nigger you were on verge of a civil war, the downfall that played out was the best case scenario for you guys

Daily reminder that your impoverished and broken shitholes only exist because the wicked, the weak, and the wretched won WW2. Had we won, we would have paved over your flyspot shitstains and created actual livable space for actual people. But, alas, Eastern Europe and your tiny and insignificant blips on the radar of history exist as fucking warts on this continent.

Attached: Germania colourised.jpg (1152x1728, 1.62M)

You are so clueless, don't even understand why soviet union fell. It was over regardless of who ruled USSR.

gay government and gay those that tolerate this

you are so lucky that the jew chose your country to impose communism onto the world

i love those commie slave blocks you brought to us. really enriched our environment

What a depressing piece of shit landscape
I hate Eastniggers

now not only you live in them, but we live too.
thank you.

why is the trickle warm?