He fell for the trades meme

>he fell for the trades meme

Attached: 1661793511035532.jpg (1080x719, 469.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1LGM82uPuvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tradies are in a state of permacope. Anyone who never shuts the fuck up about how much they love their job is lying.

Tradies earn more than doctors in Australia and spend most of it on gambling.
youtube.com/watch?v=1LGM82uPuvA

Do you guess has any idea how retarded you sound. If trades is your thing do it, if it ain't don't its that simple. If you do your job well you will be paid well and people will appreciate you. If you don't well fuck you go broke or get another job like internet clown ask OP how he became one.

If you ran your own business then yea you can make a 6 digit figure income doing trade work but if you work for someone then your income is just above the poverty line.

>straw man: the meme

This idiot doesnt know what the fuck he is talking about and lives in a literal prison colony.

I was an electrician apprentice and that Jew bastard used me. I lost a lot of fucking money

>Tradies earn more than doctors in Australia
Based Garn watcher, but no, they don't.

What cunt? A guy running his own business doing backyard maintenance and some construction work can easily make up to 100k+ a year over here. Everyone else who works for these employers will get around $26-35 an hour.

And yet the Neet mogs them all.

Attached: NeetChad2.jpg (1080x1350, 98.77K)

>$35 per hour
>just above poverty level
kys you fucking moron

With a little overtime at 35 bucks and hour you can make at least 80 grand a year. Thats hardly poverty level. You fucking queer.

Australia is a trade country and trades work is one of the most common types of jobs down here and the pay for the work is greater than doing a trade in another country. Even a small construction company can make up to and over 100k p/year

I'm not disputing that small businesses doing site work make bank, I'm disputing that the average tradie earns more than the average consultant.

You can't compare our wages to the cost of living here to what it is like in the USA... $35 is the least common hourly rate, on average most work be getting no more than $30 an hour.

>You don't need education, bro. Just do manual labour.

Attached: not_my_problem_sewer_cleaner.webm (640x640, 2.7M)

AUD isn't USD you niggers

I wouldn't even say the average tradie is making any more than other common jobs here in Australia. If you're just doing a trade assistant job you are getting the same or maybe slightly more money p/hour than a dishwasher.

People always talk about blue collar 6 figure incomes. Sure, but it is just like any other field. You can bust you ass, and make 6 figures. There is a lot of responsibility and hustle required.
I work in tech, 9-5 with no overtime, work from home, not a ton of pressure, challenging and engaging work, no danger of death (unless it is the quarterly planning meeting) great benefits and easily make 6 figures.

I am glad I stayed in school.

Attached: 20220721_162103.jpg (2576x1932, 1.54M)

>make up to 100k+
This is where Australian doctor salaries START.

This meme was made in 2020 for the story of the July riots for Floyd, I have and eidetic memory and I remember perfectly well the set-up. So you're either a glownigger chill or a bot. Maybe both. Your call brother.