Imagine after 10 hours of wagecucking and 2 in trafic you can't even watch some tv. Why is capitalism like this?

Imagine after 10 hours of wagecucking and 2 in trafic you can't even watch some tv. Why is capitalism like this?

Attached: 1661037619088043.png (720x1265, 444.25K)

>not into studs
>no anchors
He'll ruin the next tv and wall

Why do we have these same exact shitty threads day after day

>mounting a tv on plaster

Attached: Wood-framed_house.jpg (1083x546, 135.54K)

I wouldn't know. The US hasn't had anything resembling Capitalism since 1913 and I am not over 109 years old.

>didn't drill into the studs
ngmi also if you own a tv you are a retard

my dude you just need a drill and a brick wall you can put it wherever you want

Yes, american houses you can literally punch through with your bare hands, if you wanted.

>call the right guy

If you can't hang a TV by yourself you're not white.

>it's not real capitalism bro
>b-but next time it will work

Attached: 73c.jpg (233x216, 7.96K)

>T-t-thats not real capitalism
Lamo

That doesn't even look like drywall

In a brick wall he would need a $250 hammer drill and special masonry bits

>Amerishits live in cardboard houses that you can destroy barehanded
>They cost between 500k-1m$ each and requires decades of mortgage
You have been refined into the ultimate goy race desu, i wouldnt live in that even If i got paid. I wouldnt feel safe. Id rather build my own cuckshed with proper materials. What the fuck is this Why???

There are so many people and bots constantly spelling things out with the same old 26 characters. It will eventually be mathematically impossible to create anything unique. Who knows, we might have reached that point a long time ago.

Most of the cost is land

Most of the cost is labor

>Id rather build my own cuckshed with proper materials.
Lol you know you couldn't do it if you tried.

no, 3rd world we use bricks

>he doesn't know how to use the black diamonds
Ngmi

Attached: th-252195234.jpg (474x188, 16.06K)

Oooohhh noooo 2 hours pay for a tool that will provide lifelong utility

Never seen fine cope like this before. Great job man

Really?

Yeah, when I was like 14, I'd punch through my wall whenever I got mad.

I threw a water bottle at my wall one time, and it went right through the wall.

No what he is saying is there has and was REAL capitalism, even gives dates and location.

slide thread about bricks #3125435 SAGE

Imagine being such a faggot that you can’t properly mount your tv to the stud and then post your failure on social media like it’s someone else’s fault.

>he doesn't have a house built during the depression where the studs are a mix of all different thinks including pieces of crates and raw logs with bark positioned at random intervals
ngmi

>2 hours pay
How much dick you sucking at the truck stops as a gay lot lizard to make $125 an hour nigger?
>Just stock a complete Snap On truck worth of tools you will never ever need again

You posted this yesterday kill yourself

God damn youre stupid

Man, I need a drywall guy to come in to cover the holes I've made in the wall with the teevee I've put up!

Attached: 20220729_152036.jpg (4000x3000, 1.25M)

That's not necessarily true ... you could just be a woman.

>you need to call the right guy
Yeah if you're too fucking retarded to know what a stud is or how to find one. This is probably the same kind of faggot that thinks changing his oil is too hard and needs a pro for the job.

He anchored it to drywall. Dry wall isn't meant to support anything heavier than a picture frame. He was supposed to anchor it to a stud. This isn't rocket science. He is a brainlet. Same thing would have happened if he put up a shelf with some books on it.

Also, one more thing, I haven't watched TV since 2008. Anyone sitting down to absorb the mindnumb glow of the cathode ray tube (archaic) is a drooling idiot. TV was one of their greatest weapons against your mind. I own a giant computer monitor with speakers and I stream something I want to watch. But to willingly sit down for propaganda and marketing hour is beyond stupid to me.

>a brick wall

>DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Anyone who mounts a tv on a wall is retarded. Get a stand you fucking idiots

>that limpy structure

How can it handle fat people moving from the couch to the fridge, and shartroom daily

I dunno why people bother kicking in doors. Theyre probably the toughest part of a house. Either real solid wood or metal with metal hinges and deadbolts, etc vs most american walls, just rip of the siding by hand and punch a spot between the studs, pull out the insullation and punch again. Has to be easier then kicking in a door.

Mine was built in 1880s hard wood, still 16" center.

>Also, one more thing, I haven't watched TV since 2008.
Lol what? Destination television still exists!

Mounting TVs to walls is a subhuman trait

No room for a stand.

I admire this craft. However bricks or concrete is better choice.

>Oooohhh noooo 2 hours pay for a tool that will provide lifelong utility

Why couldnt OP pic get a studfinder? Sane thing.

Yeah, my door is solid fucking oak. I'd be scared to punch it.

>Europlugs
Kek. the Europoor strikes again.

>wall mounted tvs
are you a kike or a nigger living in Italy by any chance?

What's a stud finder?

That isnt the US. Look at the outlets.

I never got the wall mounting thing
Just put it on a table

Home Depot rent what you need. Go to pawn shop buy what you need, basically same price but you can mount TV in next place once you get evicted.

BTW the op pic looks like somebody PL'd a piece of ply onto the drywall and it finally fell off. Might have worked had they used a full 4 x 8 sheet...

What does this have to do with capitalism you mouth breathing retard?

People's memories and the Carrington solar event will ensure that originality will always exist.

There were civilizations that existed hundreds of thousands of years ago that disappeared. Who knows what they had?

That's where we keep our back up guns.

do americans really believe that we build our houses completly from bricks?

its concrete then bricks on the outside with a gap inbetween

>But to willingly sit down for propaganda and marketing hour is beyond stupid to me.
And they pay for it too.

It’s not, they obscured the outlets so you can’t tell it’s in some European shithole.

>Imagine after 10 hours of wagecucking and 2 in trafic you can't even watch some tv
Why would I watch TV? TV is hell.

Those are the engineered wood markers.
Stud markers are the red triangles (or just red numbers) every 16 inches.

Attached: hammerdrill.png (1143x431, 233.26K)

>PL'd
¿como?

It's when you're out with the gals and Erica always goes home with a man.
Used like: "Wow, Erica is such a studfinder and I have to settle with the zucchini I bought last week".

Extremely based whoever did this. Fuck your modern “look”. Just be a normal person and get a cupboard for it.

SHHhhhh!

>he doesn't have emergency AR-15s stashed inside his walls

>mount it on the drywall
dumb

That happens when you live in a single wide trailer.

It's more a /diy/ than a Any Forums thing. But we don't need a loicense here to watch TV.

This.
Looks like some particle board or Chinese wall material made from apple cores, baby fetuses and old newspaper.

>mounting a tv straight into drywall
mexican engineering lmao

>be American
>be theif
>want to burgle house
>doors and windows all locked
>take out knife and cut hole in wall
>ezpz

2 in of traffic would go pretty quick desu

Attached: 166200029329897042.jpg (361x362, 22.15K)

But you still watch the same shit on Disney, Netflix and HBO bullshit channels — and you pay for it. (The TV idiots got it for free by just watching some ads.)

While I don't defend the shitty construction material we make modern houses out of, you're also a fucking retard for not looking up how to do something that you haven't done before prior to starting the work.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAA

You gotta stay up-to-date with pop culture.