How much do you want to bet they are bringing the "vaxpass" back and this time it is being implemented as or...

How much do you want to bet they are bringing the "vaxpass" back and this time it is being implemented as or transitioning to the permanent digital ID that they are actively pushing through?

Attached: fgdhgj.jpg (897x468, 95.86K)

It’s Canada, no one cares about your totalitarian chink colony

In reference to the digital ID that is underway

Attached: 1660692868117111.jpg (867x665, 69.36K)

>I don't care so much I'm going to write a post telling you how much I don't care

its true tho, 90% of canada has proven themselves to be willful nigger cattle, its over gg no re i dont care any more

Attached: Honkdeau.png (864x764, 330.06K)

Moving to the West when this shithole falls up

Canada and Australia are 2 countries I will never visit after seeing how cucked they were during the scamdemic. Imagine outcucking Bongs and most of Europe, shame on yous.

>2 countries I will never visit after seeing how cucked they were during the scamdemic
Because they are still part of the UK

>outcucking Bongs
lel hows those heating prices looking m8?

Attached: England_2022.png (768x945, 1.28M)

This new bad boy in Quebec can pump out 100million doses per year.
Roll up your sleeves or prepare you anus

Attached: moderna.png (765x603, 642.18K)

I hope they do so Albertans demands separation asap. I know I would demand it right away. I've never called my MP's before, written mail to our leaders, or protested, but if they tried to bring this shit back I'd be first in line to call up AB politicians and say that enough is enough and AB needs to leave.

Our prime minister went in to hiding over that and was almost removed from office.

Yeah I'm from Ontario but fully support the west getting out of this shithole as fast as they can. There is no saving places like the GTA and, Ottawa and Montreal

Ready to protest again

Attached: 1661919656717319.jpg (720x1080, 216.04K)

You mean he went on holiday and is still your Prime Minister. Oh yeah you beeped your horns for a few days. You cucks did nothing lol.

This. What a mess and now they're having the RCMP investigate people who label them as the traitors they are. Hopefully Alberta will take in refugees from Ontario.

Attached: 1661981575230441.png (734x960, 776.69K)

>having the RCMP investigate people who label them as the traitors
That is so beyond dystopian it is unbelievable
>How dare you question the ruling class!

Every city in Canuckistan will look like this after getting 100million for fag flags to be put everywhere.
Should be beautiful.

>It’s Canada, no one cares about your totalitarian chink colony
This is funny considering the US requires people to be fully vaccinated to enter.

Unless they're illegal spics, in which case you just bus them across.

If you can tell me the colour of the boathouse at Hereford, come on over bud!

Brown brick with some blue and white, but this can be figured out from Google. Ronin was a good movie though.

Yeah or citizens retard. I hope they keep forcing foreigners to vax up first lmao

How the fuck should I know

>I hope they keep forcing foreigners to vax up first lmao
Of course you do bootlicker, you'd much rather your country be full of nigger cattle.

I bet fire is easy to make and buildings burn easily
XD my posts are so randum!! 1!