What should Any Forums do when the Jewish Third Temple is built?

It will be built in 2034. How will we destroy it?

Attached: F090812NS10-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 155.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

saopaulo.com.br/templo-de-salomao-a-nova-sede-da-igreja-universal-de-edir-macedo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God will destroy it just like he did when Julian the Apostate tried to rebuild it in 363.

Real niggas will come and bring justice

it´s already biuld on macaco land.
saopaulo.com.br/templo-de-salomao-a-nova-sede-da-igreja-universal-de-edir-macedo/

Attached: 3rd_temple.jpg (600x337, 38.21K)

God isn't real

Jesus will destroy it.

Ok Jew.

Good luck with that.

Attached: 1571619034387.jpg (561x650, 75.11K)

It looks nothing like it should. Fake.

With well placed m186 and m112, mini shock tube, rear security and with no intention of going home

Attached: 1661485322463138.gif (488x490, 503.53K)

Doesn’t it have. To be built on the remains of the old temple? And isnt the mosque of the rock currently there? Or am I completely misinformed

>this is the ghost of abraham! i command you to send more money! the holocaust! *rocket fireball* the holocaust!!!

Attached: 104432623-wizare.jpg (2044x1150, 137.9K)

The Kikes said they will blow it up in less than 10 years from now.

You realize the rebuilding of the temple marks the last stage of Armageddon right?

Can it be like, prevented, or something?

Then why build a temple

Attached: reallynigga.jpg (806x432, 18.73K)

Why would you prevent it? If Armageddon and all that shit is real then its inevitable

The Earth Itself rejected the last Jewish attempt to build a temple.

What if it's not real? And when we completely destroy it, nothing happens and life goes on with Kikes seething?

Drums of gerico like the World Trade Center.

The third temple is inside of us. It's why they're pushing meditation and Gnosticism. This will lead to people giving up material things. You will own nothing, you will be happy etc

Please make this into a video. Or at least a gif

I see what you mean. Honestly that would be funny to see all the christians try to rationalize it

9/11 the Jewish Third Temple.

Armageddon happened when Hadrian invaded Israel. Revelation is about 70ad. The new Jerusalem is the Church and it spread out over the whole world to include the faithful and righteous. There isn't going to be a rapture or "end times tribulation", that's just some zionist propaganda spread over the last hundred years or so to keep you from resisting the Jews.

Not being a Jew, I need some help here:
If I understand correctly, rabbinical Judaism was made up because they couldn't sacrifice animals anymore after the destruction of the second temple.
So if the third temple comes back online, then does this mean they can go back to animal sacrifice?
PS doesn't rebuilding the temple start the apocalypse of John?

He is alrdy built.

Attached: templedesk.gif (813x695, 531.81K)

You are living in the end times user. Repent and prepare for the end because its coming and there is nothing we can do to stop it.

Attached: download.jpeg-2.jpg (256x256, 15.77K)

AI Generated