Is his strategy even going to work?

Even if Cloudflare does drop KF what's going to prevent KF from having their own servers and do their own thing without Cloudflare?

Attached: download.jpg (289x175, 7.09K)

Cloudflare already told him to fuck off for now and said that taking down TDS and InfinityChan was the worst thing ever done so yeah he’s screwed

They probably dont have a good source of income. Do they even have advertisers?

His strategy is to bring more attention to himself and gain more power online and it's working flawlessly. This guy is unironically taking advantage of trans privilege. KF is probably just the first step in his tranny master plan

Lucas has this festering open wound where his penis use to be, it excretes a fecal colored and scented ooze.
He smells like a outhouse at a national campground on a 95 degree August day all the time.

He brings himself negative attention though. Got swatted and fled to another country.

It's usually funding limitations with something like that. Infrastructure is expensive.

They have sponsors & grift. Same difference.

Cloudflare is a security infrastructure service. They want Cloudflare to drop service so that they can commit multiple felonies against KF.
Not unusual, given these kikes have been demanding that police and hospitals do the same thing to anyone they don't like.

That negative attention has made him famous, he's 100k richer and has near unanimous support on the normie web. I wouldn't doubt at all that he'll start destroying other streamers careers soon and will eventually become #1 on twitch

>he's 100k richer
Which he is going to burn through quickly.
>has near unanimous support on the normie web
Lol no 90% of the videos I see about Keffals are against him and the media attempts to get people to sympathize for Keffals are massively disliked and filled with comments pointing the hypocrisy.
> he'll start destroying other streamers careers soon and will eventually become #1 on twitch
Lol no.

Look I want the tranny to lose just as much as you but every time I see this fag he's getting more and more popular, the lefties are all rallying behind him

Lucas is self-destructive. Even if he gains attention he tends to attack other creators who criticizes him. Even a left wing degenerate like Destiny hates him.

Yeah and virtually all of the lefty streamer/youtube fags hate Destiny. Him beefing with Destiny actually boosts Lucas's credibility in certain circles

trannies are a defiling corrupting drug pushing mafia. at least black gangs kill each other.

that bitch is a not just a pedo but a trans groomer pedophile, he should be shot on sight

>but every time I see this fag he's getting more and more popular,
Twitter doesn’t equal reality
>the lefties are all rallying behind him
Breadtube is a very vocal minority of people that’s collapsing thanks to becoming bidet shills.

>Breadtube is a very vocal minority of people that’s collapsing thanks to becoming bidet shills.
This is true

His credibility in irrelevant breadtube circles?

There is no strategy. Kefflas doesn't really care about Kiwi Farms. Remember that this shit all started with a fundraiser that netted him nearly $100K. If it had been a bust and only gotten a couple hundred bucks, the grift would not be worth it, and you wouldn't have heard a peep from Lucas afterward. The swatting (that he probably lied about) got him more attention than he ever had before, and more money than he ever earned. Like Anita Sarkeesian, this is going to continue regardless of outcome until the (you)s and cash dries up.

Attached: 1574277646759.gif (500x500, 2.94M)

No it isn't?

Andy milonakis looks rough these days