PAKISTAN IS FLOOD

hello friend in Any Forums pol. my name Iqbal, im pakistan but now i live london. my people dying right now in pakistan. so much flood, like in christian bible noah ark. im asking my european and american friend can help? blessing you

Attached: HELP.webm (320x566, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1565384768224649216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>flushing the toilet.webm

God hates us all

>im pakistan but now i live london.

Welcome. I hope we can do everything we can to help. I know all checks are being waivered, we just need to get as many of you to safety

Hi Iqbal,
Why did the people in the webm drive their vehicle in a raging flood torrent?
Also, please go home to help your countrymen and women. And stay there to rebuild. There is no reason for you to be here. We are having power cuts soon and I would hate anything to happen to you when the lights and heating are off. OK. Bye.

I recently had a breakup with a 10/10 paki muslim british bitch. She was the prettiest whore ever. My skin colour, my diet, my religion , my thought process were contrasting yet we liked each other. But now her parents are looking a groom for her and she hasnt been behaving the best lately. IDK but i dont hate u guys anymore. just feeling sad. hope u survive the situation paki

Not my problem

>saftey
>London
?

Yes, theres a massive vibrant pakistani community here, he'll fit right in.

Haha, if anything im the outsider now! Lol

With Pakistan hanging on the ropes, will India pounce on this opportunity?

>I recently had a breakup with a 10/10 paki muslim british bitch

>long distance
>breakup

Poo on the parade one could call it.

DUNNO
with common sense, you go to high ground instead of trying to cross every fucking flood river with box cart or ''car''

Attached: girls-who-look-like-theyre-about-to-explode-out-of-their-clothes-any-second-68367.png (610x531, 236.88K)

Not like your dicks do any mileage at all you turds practically practice virgin births.

>Mfw I thought that trashbag falling off the top at the end was a paki being swept away

Attached: 1672262364697.png (926x1089, 516.33K)

You hoping to slide in there?

looks like liquide poop running down the street
>too much spicy curry

not the point at all. Better be virgins than be simp to some roastie. Also arrange marriage with trad wife, while all you can get is another roastie with mileage. End of your genes right here right now OR getting cucked by wife and daughter, chances of them getting more mileage while you watch on the sidelines helplessly at 100%

Just like turds being flushed in a toilet.

Poo, your ass didn't get washed away?

Next storm is coming. Stay away from downed power lines.

Every day I wake up and check the news, every day I am disappointed by Indians that failed to nuke you.

I am racist towards indians because they didn't genocide you pakiatani enough.

Attached: images (22).jpg (251x201, 9.17K)

I'ma stab U senpai.
>"welcome to London"

you didnt get shot ? stay away from those cops
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1565384768224649216

Hahahahahahaha Inshallah

Attached: giphy (1).gif (420x315, 487.04K)

man if only you stayed in pakistan, you could have helped your countrymen yourself instead of living fat and happy in someone else's country, begging them to do your dirty work. i'd be ashamed of myself, i tell ya what.

Attached: th-1911482232.jpg (474x349, 22.29K)