Why is this allowed?

PATHETIC small countries really think they matter, they are very much proud people. Then you look at a map and pfffff... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: lithuania_vs_losangeles.png (1546x1194, 1.23M)

yet you live in a shithole

>PATHETIC small countries really think they matter, they are very much proud people. Then you look at a map and pfffff... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Sopa_de_Macaco_Uma_Delicia_banner.png (1200x675, 96.4K)

1 square mile of brazilian forest is 10x more valuable than any square mile of brazilian land with brazilians living inside

/thread

It's not personal João, just don't go thinking you matter politically. Let the adults talk

I would rather live anywhere in Lithuania rather than anywhere in western hemisphere.

I wish we didn't matter, but the Jews seem to like it here for some reason.

1 square mile is half of Italy. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

everyone in this thread is shitting on you, ronílson

bad news hombre, we're next

Attached: usabrazil.png (1280x896, 237.19K)

I agree.
Los Angeles really thinks it matters. Pathetic.

Soros and Klaus have both railed against nations, then immediately turned around and promoted city-states.
Please take a hike along a cliffside in a windstorm.

>mutt thinking it is better when whole world is mutt
imagine my shock

You should be glad you were colonized by the literal Rhode Island of Europe you fucking monkey.

Typical butthurt belt. The smaller the country, the louder it barks.
Russia should finally discipline these chihuahuas of countries.

why is it a bad thing? i dont see the issue.

Faggot OP

Looks like baltic supremacy has yet again caused subhumans to seethe

> This is your brain on Sopa de Macaco

>You should be glad you were colonized by the literal Rhode Island of Europe
t. BOSTAn citizen

I'm drinking near the beach right now while shitposting. Meanwhile fucking ANGL*S can't even drink in public without a LOICENSE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

>yet you live in a shithole
to be fair, everywhere on earth is a shithole at the moment

Tijuana and San Diego are Polish

BASED MONKE ALLIANCE IS WRECKING THE EAST EUROPEAN SHITHOLES
URRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1650379452334.jpg (1024x801, 107.9K)

Lithuania is important, they are a member of the EU which represent at least 33% if not more of the global economic power.

Mess with Lithuania and you mess with with far more power than than its probably worth.

It's going to be more than you anti-white little shits bargained for, "hombre" and i say that as somebody who is not even white. Traitor faggots like you will literally get the rope.

>pic

Well that is a lie. You should measure not territory but population.. Basically Lithuania is less than Los Angeless..

LOOK AT THIS DOOOD HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You could run to the other side of your country in ONE day nigger, you have ZERO opinions worth hearing

Attached: latvia_vs_saopaulo.png (1958x1162, 2.19M)

Since when do I need a license to drink in public? My state has no open container laws or public intoxication laws. Good try though, I applaud the effort.

>much proud people
That's an utter bullshit statement. Nobody likes to live in this shithole. It's just that jewrope is pushing another psy-op about muh litva is doing something aka being a puppet state of zogbot states.

Than you should prob. stop to shit on Germans.

Attached: TR22RGDOFJLRZJHMHUWCMOPHQU.jpg (960x640, 51.71K)

The only thing this filthy monkey has to be proud of is his Country’s size. I guarantee he’s too poor to travel across it.

Im already high on grip

To be completly honest i d rather be in alliance with persian monkeys than poland hyenas. At least persians never lied they was white.

Attached: main-qimg-e65bc5212a94056cb32e1988d9c705de-lq.jpg (602x354, 25.8K)

Ok, Guatemala
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: sweden_guatemala.png (966x1462, 928.85K)

explain why thats a bad thing though