CASE response

>CASE response
>WHEN NULL
>THEN “This is extremely dangerous to our democracy”
>END AS globohomoRhetoric

Attached: FFEE67B7-BC42-450A-B0C1-9D62BD841D2E.jpg (1262x1280, 115.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/339541044_Mental_illness_and_the_left
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1.jpg (800x800, 142.5K)

I absolutely could not care less.

Trump should schedule an impromptu rock video of him trying to play the entirety of Stairway to Heaven despite not knowing how to play guitar, and see who gets better ratings
I'm voting Trump.

Tonight Biden is coming for your soul.

Attached: BidenTonight.png (644x920, 60.29K)

So he will again weaponize the DOJ against his political opposition. Biden is a tyrant and a coward. He should be charged with treason removed from office and hung.

>spend 4 years racebaiting and rabblerousing against your perceived opposition
>when you lose the election, attempt to coup the government on jan 6th
>w-wtf we're being unfairly targeted!!!!11!
Trump's children of the orange is the most dangerous, ignorant, and violently reactionary cult in US history. I'm glad Congress and federal law enforcement and now the president are taking active measures to stamp out these mental midgets who represent nothing more than a shit stain upon the majestic tapestry that is our democracy.

Attached: 1573104059884.jpg (476x356, 43.96K)

Nothing can equal NULL not even NULL, because it's not a value but a cue.
You need to write :
CASE WHEN response IS NULL THEN ...

Regards.

Its always funny when the orders go out on the lefty sites and the amount of leftoid traffic here goes through the roof. Do you think we dont know you cucks have received your marching orders and are gleefully obeying your corporate masters?

based

Attached: 1661824480932117.png (609x513, 332.17K)

Whenever Biden speaks:
>INVALID CHARACTER FOUND IN: string, REASON CODE 123

This is called trying too hard

biden can suck a dick

>nothin from nothin means nothin
>hadda do somethin, motherfucka punch you in the mouf
Its always funny when people get the story a bit wrong

Well a speech about how half the country deserves to die and burn in hell should go a long way to fix the divisiveness.

Game on

Attached: nkvd shooting a MAGA traitor.png (751x502, 661.39K)

>Battle for the soul of the nation
Yeah, they’re battling to be able to consume our souls in some child rape ritual

You are physically and mentally weak, you won’t enjoy the war you are trying to start

Democrats always doing exactly what they are accusing the right of doing. Liberalism is a mental illness. researchgate.net/publication/339541044_Mental_illness_and_the_left

Liberals have turned the USA into a banana republic. Adxmgk

I hate these fucking kikes so much, it's unreal.

Wow democracy works everyone in power is either a kike or a jesuit kike wow this is the power of freedumb and corn syrup

>I declare my political enemies political enemies of the state
Dis goin b gud

>reactionary
Here's the thing about Reactionaries: They are people who are just trying to make it and only get spun up when you revolutionary assholes start disrupting and destroying their lives.
The best way to not make the reactionaries react is to not fuck with them, but that concept seems beyond you.

>basket of deplorables

That’s not a winning strategy

Attached: 9850B257-A21C-4F85-B5C9-83F290CB3C2A.jpg (752x837, 422.17K)

The biden regime is a laughing stock

Eight years of my life I gave to this nation only to see liberals destroy everything about America I loved and that was worth defending. I honestly no longer care everything here deserves to burn and I will no longer try to hold the pieces together. I will do everything I can to put in as little as possible and take as much as I can.

Attached: 1661865678584266.png (1640x1569, 1007.56K)

>all my political opponents are an extreme threat to my next term, i mean 'democracy'
>quick get dominion on line one

Attached: 1635427288381.jpg (480x360, 35.84K)