We're all in this together

>2030
>sitting in my state provided pod eating cockroaches
>need to buy more
>the communal electric car has been in use for the past month
>check my phone to see if I can walk to the Amazon-mart
>"going outside is forbidden today due to a climate change alert. we're all in this together"
>95 degrees out, hottest day ever recorded
>get up to turn the thermostat down
>"ERROR: action forbidden, user must save energy due to climate change. we're all in this together"
>decide to order bugs using my Smart fridge
>usually don't do this because fees are too high because of climate change
>"ERROR: user has exceeded rations for this month. we're all in this together"
>suddenly my doctor appears to facetime me on the fridge
>I salute our frontline hero
>"user, your mother... I mean female presenting parental unit has died due to climate change"
>"the state euthanized her at your expense. I'm very sorry xir"
>I smile with tears in my eyes
>"it's ok doctor, we're all in this together"

Attached: Youwillownnothing.png (737x761, 330.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_lgNPGH1rXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kike.

>enrolled
you HAVE to read the fine print when dealing with jews

youtu.be/_lgNPGH1rXI
IMAGINE

huh

I'd rip that fucking thing right off the wall that instant and head straight to the store to get a dumb one. Smart devices are making household items unnecessarily complex, more prone to failure, and more prone to authoritarian leftists.

these people had to sign up for this shit. they literally signed up for it. now they act like victims.

Im in Colorado and I dont even have air conditioning. Who cares?

>check my phone to see if I can walk to the Amazon-mart
Kek, pic related is what's gonna happen to schizo OP if he tries to be a CHUD at the grocery store

Attached: Grocery Shopping in 2025.jpg (675x844, 71.21K)

i refuse to believe that they don't see what the "green" endgame ultimately turns in to for them.
these, without question, are the dumbest fucking ppl to ever walk planet.

Fund it

Seeing endgames requires looking ahead, which the söyim are being prohibited from trying.

What’s fucked up about this is that it will be illegal to even make your own bugs at home. You have to go through the government.

>I think the "Internet of Things" concept is dumb and a really bad idea and leaves you vulnerable to having your shit shut off remotely
>omfg this a conspiracy theory right wing fever dream. everyone has your data and tracks you on your phone anyways. stop being a luddite and a contrarian. you're mean!

Attached: 1647342909782.jpg (213x217, 11.84K)

But my heckin' planet!!!

Attached: 1661987878316300.jpg (4032x3024, 1.34M)

Imagine having (((((((((smart)))))))))))) devices in your fucking house spying everything you do.
IT'S LE FuUuUuUuTuUuUuuUuRE. Fucking retards brought it to themselves.

>due to a climate change alert
Your ignorance is obvious

Attached: Facepalm.jpg (474x344, 23.85K)

This kind of ‘vaccination’ of the Internet is basically just you needing constant real time state permission to perform whatever you are doing online these days. Even something as mundane as uploading your last night’s party selfies to Instagram will set a complex chain of events in motion in which your digital ID will be checked to verify that it is actually you who is uploading it, that you have permission to upload it and that you are not uploading something that could potentially harm public order, and after you have uploaded it, it will be written to your very own personal blockchain where it will remain even when you delete it on Instagram’s servers. You will basically need state permission to move, enter businesses, use the internet, communicate, or simply use your devices and everything you do will be stored just in case they need it at some point.

And this is what they want the next long cycle to be about; which is to say “Ok, person XYZ, you have a digital ID and a globally distributed blockchain by a coalition of Great Reset Countries that run a single database of global citizen IDs and you need to use this to authorize against the basic things you are going to do in your life. And here is your score and based on your behavior and on how well you are pleasing the state, we determine if you are still allowed to do these things.”

All of this gets even freakier with CBDCs (Central Bank Digital Currencies) when your digital ID is tied to your wallet.

At this point, I would like to pause for a moment and ask you: Is it still really ‘just a vaccine?’ Or ‘just a mask?’ Or ‘just two weeks to flatten the curve?’ And it would be wonderful if you could think about that for a moment.

They voted for this shit, don't feel bad for them.

>isle

Thats what these retards get, lets make our home “smart”.

Take that stupid shit off the wall, touch the red and yellow wires together. Fuck the police