BREAKING

Dr. Berg calls out the unusual deaths happening because of exercise because of the VACCINES. This is the first mainstream doctor I have seen doing this. God bless.

youtu.be/tst30qwXeeU

Attached: IMG_20220901_081455.jpg (1080x1331, 193.91K)

Jews.

Bump. I watch this guy a lot, legit no bs information.

He didn’t mention vaccines once

>Dr. Berg calls out the unusual deaths happening because of exercise because of the VACCINES. This is the first mainstream doctor I have seen doing this. God bless.
CHECKED

Attached: Dumbert.png (580x600, 527.56K)

Exercise is the deliberate induction of stresses upon the body to create an adaptive response, there are a ton of negative effects and risks, that is the point.

>NOOOOOO ITS NOT THE JAB ITS EXERCISE!!! PEOPLE NEVER EXERCISED BEFORE 2021!! THE CAUSE IS CLEAR, CASE CLOSED GOY!

Yeah hes Any Forums approved

>PLEASE DR. SHEKELBERG TELL ME ITS SAFE AND EFFECTIVE!!

Youre a fucking idiot. Young people who arent 400 pounds dont die from casual excercise. You should be euthanized, terminal case of idiocy.

Legitimately can't tell if retarded faggot or trolling

Dr.Berg’s son made a video saying how he hates how his dad forced him into scientology and explains how he is a piece of shit weirdo

That's the point. He is going out of the way to name some other boogie man rather than just say what we all know.

>This is the first mainstream doctor
He's a great presenter, unofficial nutritionist, but only if you believe in chiropractry is he a doctor.

Look in the comments. He bumped a jab related comment. He's been making more and more videos indirectly exposing vaccines lately.
Literally saved my life with his info.

Dr. Berg is a big time grifter

Isn’t he a chiropractor?

the word is chiropractic

He's certainly the one with the biggest balls.
The other doctors (no matter their field) have ignored YouTube's policy revision whereby jab talks no longer result in an instant ban.

LMAO he’s a chiropractor

If it wasn't for the covid vaccines, we would never have known about the dangers of *checks notes* exercise.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68.93K)

So? I've met some chiropractor's who understood the human body better than doctors I've been to. Granted there will be a large variance, but that's why judging the individual matters.

LMAO you're a pussy that got jabbed and boosted

Attached: COVID-Safety-Updates-6-300x300.gif (900x1326, 694.93K)

i know he's not a "real" doctor but his advice is great and he promotes healthy lifestyles and body health. Hardly anyone promotes nice shit anymore and when they do they're crucified

His name is literally Berg. My god

Are you sure it's not chiropraxy?