Why are people so mean :'(

Why are people so mean :'(

Attached: Fbb9pJPWYAExJGU.jpg (680x318, 22.24K)

he's got a point

Why can't we all just get along?

Because the people are a synagogue of Satan.

Fuck you nigger, that's why.

Most people have hate in their hearts. It’s funny the most self declared “tolerant and open minded people” and the most hateful close minded people you’ll ever meet

lol is this a real tweet?

Because nobody name the kikes

Yes but out of context. He's saying this in a mocking way toa Biden meme.

so mean

Very true. All he ever wanted was to make America great again and they bullied him everyday for it TT
The thing that makes a bully the most angry is to ignore them and show them you don't care what they think.

They are, though, and it's a real problem. Overall happiness is lower today than in the past. Sodom and Gomorrah were wiped out because there were no good people living there (along with three other cities). Parents don't teach any morals or values or life skills anymore, so kids are easily twisted by whatever they come across in the wild and don't know how to deal with it.
They hate themselves, but can't face it, so they cope by projecting that hate onto others.

checked

^

I think taxing people, then sending that money to countries who'd have you killed is worse desu.
You only get a reply for those 7's.

Attached: begood.jpg (618x412, 36.21K)

They're vile, stupid animals who have to push feelings before logic (Not that feelings can't peacefully coincide and cooperate with logic). People are trash.

>LISTEN HERE LIL DONNIE, I JUST WRAPPED MY PROLAPSE AROUND AN ENTIRE MIDGET LIKE A PHONE BOOTH. HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES YA ORANGE BASTARD

Didn’t he make fun of some guy who had genetic problems during one of his rallies?

I put your body first, user.

don't you know how mean it is for the leader of a country to try and make it succeed. boy trump was real mean wasn't he?

Anyone as wealthy as him and ambitious enough to become president knows why.

They're pathetic retards who were spoiled growing up.
The lake of fire will set them straight. Amen.

all chuds have genetic problems

>sell out nation to Big Pharma and not once decry the rushjob Grey therapy
Jee idk man

Why are people so dumb T_T

I would kill all of you for a loaf of bread in a heartbeat in a survival situation. And i'd wait until I just smiled and your back was turned to do it.

You niggers have no idea what this shit has done to me or mine.

There will be no empathy or remorse. Only vengeance.

Tbf Trump makes fun of everyone.