Women's political power

Right now women act like the Central Bank of Sex. This underpins all their sway in politics and economics. Men don't have anything similar since we have to work to earn our power. How do we level the playing field?

Attached: 1628818254703.webm (576x1024, 1.27M)

Jews.

idk user probably the jews

Ahhh. America.

All of these virtue signaling Brainwashed proto goyim disgust me. I can't wait to see if they all starve to death in the upcoming famine.

Women.
I just don't take them seriously is all.

Attached: ihatewomen.jpg (1280x720, 62.58K)

'murika... and their brainwashed thots

Legalize prostitution.

Harems and concubines have been a thing since the beginning of time and only for a brief period in human history have cucks and neckbeards stood a chance at reproduction. Loosening of sexual morality simply allows men and women to mate as nature intended.

you guys need to read this book to know your fucking place.
You need us a lot more than we need you.

Attached: pussy.jpg (333x500, 32.62K)

YWNBAW

WOMAN HAVE 3 LOVE HOLES. USE THEM.

Women don’t deserve rights and should be traded like the property they are. I’m caveman ooga booga times you could just physically over power and kill any male who challenges you and take their women. If a large portion of men aren’t able to pass on their genes they simply won’t contribute to society and the society will collapse.

>How do we level the playing field?
Become Chad. Literally that simple.

t. brad

>the society will collapse.
For the most part, it already has.

Back in the olden days all the cool guys were in a ménage à trois.

You have easier options, like moving to Asia

>as nature intended
Then, child support laws, alimony, affirmative action and welfare in general should also be abolished.
Niggers like to talk about survival of the fittest and natural selection, but the state is not allowing women to be naturally selected and it results in a dysgenic effect.

two for one sale, on clearance.
you don't need to level the playing field, women are idiots and will level the playing field themselves by tying themselves in knots (WGFD) and then blaming everyone for their own choices which no one else made them choose.

Sit back and watch the fireworks

Pottery.

they really are the niggers of gender

based