Young White Women Chasing Substances

Yet another white woman pays the toll, but this article raises an interesting angle which I think is likely present in 99% of these cases:

>'plying her with cannabis and alcohol'

If there's one thing young white women LOVE, it's cannabis and alcohol. Throughout my 20s, I can't tell you how many young, hot white girls I've seen who will hang out with the sketchiest and morally corrupt people just to smoke or get free alcohol with NO regard for who is providing it. This unfortunately results in stories of them either being raped, beaten up, a single mother of a mixed child(s), a combination of the three, or a corpse like this story.

Why are so many young and attractive white women with a bright future desperately chasing these substances that lead to their doom? All it takes is one bad meeting and it's over.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11167145/Indiana-man-charged-rape-sorority-girl-20-plying-cannabis-alcohol.html

Attached: rip white wominz.jpg (648x542, 91K)

Jews.

>with a bright future
Dubious claim.

Toll Paid. Rot In Piss.

40 year old married user here. I haven’t experienced prime pussy like that since Bush was in office. What am I missing? Is it easy to get pussy these days? Are these girls freaks?

sweetheart this ain't a White dude you grew up who can accept being rejected and just chill as friends, niggers are rapey.
>Parents house
>33

>>Parents house
Life expectancy in US is 60, so it's uncommon to have living parent when you're 33?
Or visiting your parents and having a room in their home is as uncommon?

Not my problem

Everyone is a druggie these days.

>married
Well there's your problem.

lol that was his house, he lives with his parents.

hh-hh-hoosier d-daddy?

mmm rape is good

>wh*te women
do not want, do not need

t. Aryan chad

Attached: 1655088930235.jpg (562x546, 31.41K)

Reminder to every one that this would've been some poor retards mom, and even worse, some cucks wife.

Good riddance.

Any Forums would hate to admit it but America has a serious drug issue that the Mexican cartels loves to profit off of

Mexican makes the drug, nigger buys it from Mexican, niggers sells it white woman, cash or pussy as payment.

rainbow fentanyl bussin frfr

>amerimutt
>aryan
Hahahahahahahahha

>I want grandchildren that look like me
>As a parent let the possessor of the most important biological mechanism for creating those grandchildren treat it LIKE A URINAL IN A GREYHOUND BUS TERMINAL

Attached: Joker.jpg (305x165, 5.83K)

I am 100% northern european. but I like my women like my coffee, mocha

Attached: 1661370079744816.webm (320x568, 1.3M)

>Is it easy to get pussy these days? Are these girls freaks?

If you're a hypersocial Tyrone or Chad then yes, for average guys, they actually have to put in so much work just to get some decent pussy. The beta nerds just orbit their favourite girl and be extra nice to her in the hope of getting that pussy while the same girl will fuck chad

>parents house
>33

Attached: 1E9BA02D-D604-4B88-9745-10CA81113FF0.jpg (642x600, 40.72K)

Lmao based nigger. Fuck these disgusting cumskins.

Just don’t take it. I fucking hate drug users because they’re so retarded they have no foresight. Fuck them to hell, the cartels are just filtering humanity

They also like cocaine and adderall. anons who wish to get laid here is the secret sauce:

Live above a popular bar/club or whatever. Or at least very near by. Keep a stock of all sorts of party favors and ask a qt if her (And maybe her friend, but no more than a couple) wants a shot. She'll say sure, then say alrighty come with me. From there the ball is in your court but its hard to fuck it up desu

It’s just funny how women still don’t have a survival instinct and treat these animals like humans that can be reasoned with

>bright future
Women with bright futures aren't going to niggers to get their drugs

>bright future
user they are fucking in exchange for booze and drugs, they are prostitutes. Only bottom-tier women behave this way

>drink alcohol, use substances, get in a car crash, regret once sober

You're guilty Sir! You are responsible for your actions whether you're drunk or under the effect of substances or not!

>>drink alcohol, use substances, have sex, regret once sober

It's rape! You are clearly not responsible for your actions when you're drunk or under the effect of substances!

Attached: 1658928865842953.jpg (480x391, 48.24K)

Lol lmao not my problem. I don’t care that a bitch can flush her life down the drain for a hit of kush before LaDarius beats her to death in a fit of rage because she tried to refuse his demand to copulate with her ass because in her mind he was just going to give her weed and alcohol and it didn’t even remotely occur to her that he might want something more from her supple white body than some dumb inebriated company. These are products of weak fathers and single mothers.

Manlets will never comprehend this. Instead they'll hate you even more for pointing it out.