The image that destroyed Any Forums

The image that destroyed Any Forums

Attached: 1661972996762178.jpg (750x881, 107.69K)

Jews.

I really hope you get paid to spam this shit all day long

Most of Any Forums hates suburbia and bad city planning what are you smoking? Train autism -> fascist pipeline is very real..

Its hilarious when some asshole makes a command on the leftoid sewing circles and then they all come here to raid as if they are doing or accomplishing anything whatsoever, aside from exposing the fact that there's an authority over them directing their actions.

Wow. What a fucking retard.

You that one or this faggot?
Fuck you. All fields. You're cringe af

Attached: fucking faggot shills.jpg (708x1024, 82.62K)

THERE ARE CURRENTLY
3 THREADS ON Any Forums ALL NAMED
> THE IMAGE THAT DESTROYED Any Forums
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO
S SSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Good evening every, I'm just hear to educate everyone! When it comes to bait and spam threads like this one, remember before you reply: "sage" goes in all fields! Don't forget that, type "sage" in every field!

Attached: 1538438653604.jpg (237x212, 11.03K)

Ah yes, Japan. Famous for its people NOT being depressed lmao

>This post is off topic.

Any Forums is contrarian by nature
Liberals want walkable cities so we are against them
Unironically

Niggers kill interest in public transportation

The cost of riding a bike should also include the $300k hospital bill for when a woman doing her makeup while driving her SUV runs you over. Once you factor that in, it's clear that driving a car is actually cheaper.

Jews

Says who? Mutts?
Japanese people are far more healthier and active than mutts. Mutts kill themselves with their guns everyday. More people commit suicide 4x as much than japan, and japan is not far off from the population of america.

>Any Forums is usually pro rural, innawoods with /k/ and /out/ crossover as cities are filled with undesirables
Hang up your cap, kraut shill.

It doesn't matter
the moment liberals champion a rural lifestyle you this board will claim it was always shit

Are you retarded

Says the asshole with walkable cities and public transportation.

you wanna trade?

what if i have 8800 dollars to burn though? shouldnt i do what i want or does that make you seethe too much that you think you should control my life to protect your feelings?

Because Japan is mostly homogeneous. Why should I pay taxes for something that niggers and spics won't pay taxes for and still use?

Attached: UrbanPlanning.jpg (800x889, 91.99K)

you are fucking stupid, unironically you do not belong here

Still here.

I'm tired of spending my taxpayer dollars on a race that can barely ascend from the stone age.

Attached: REJECT.jpg (1388x1837, 763.83K)

>X destroyed pol
>800 words
Yup checks out