I should just kill myself
it hurts so fucking much bros

Attached: file.png (619x595, 400.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S3WtYxa43sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews.

Sneed

You showed weakness by biting on the bait too fast. You showed desperation. Women love a chase. A man who treats them like they know they are nothing.

Bitch ass fuck

>giving all the signals and all the signs
women do that in general to attract more potential mates or they do it unconsciously to increase their self value.

not worth losing sleep over it, just remove her from your life.

Well they can go and fuck the telepathic niggas then.

She's been hinting for months
Then I ask and get the most awkward "uh maybe, I'll let you know"
Never felt so much regret in my life

>Wanting to actually date any of the pozzed modern day femoids
Ngmi

Attached: 1642511255148.jpg (960x911, 47.59K)

Quit talking to her immediately. Shut her out of your life and forget about her and find someone else. It sucks OP, and I've been in your shoes a long ass time ago, but it gets easier with each passing day. If you cut her out now, today is the worst day you will have with it. Slowly, but surely, you will begin to forget about her.

What you are suffering with now is infatuation, don't let that shit get to you. It doesn't mean a fucking thing.

Find someone who thinks the same way about you as you think aboujt her. When you find that, the cunt who broke your heart will be an absolute distant memory that you will never even consider again.

Take my advice and trust me on this. I almost killed myself over some gay shit like this 10 years ago and 3 months later I met my now wife.

Lmao what a beta faggot. KYS.

this video should help you out op

youtu.be/S3WtYxa43sg

I know

Next time just play the game and don't go for direct hit. Call her a wrong name, say you had fun last week with her to her, compliment her wide looking dress that "fits her size" I dunno

I mean, if you really want that kind of girl

Just hit the gym and get better at your career

Why worry about one girl? There are so many others keep trying until you find one that returns the feelings. I always said people that can’t get girlfriend don’t want one because if you put just a little effort you’ll find a girl no matter how beta, fat, or ugly you are there is a girl that is into that somewhere

She's like the absolute opposite of that in every way, that's why it fucking hurts. And again I was certain it was a sure thing

How do i unsubscribe

>Actually caring about a slit this much, when she evidently did not want your cock anyway.
Put her out of your mind. Unless you're fucking them, you should not be so invested in any particular woman.
They hate simps, so stay aloof. Godspeed, you poor prick.

Never let a woman bring you down. It’s like jumping In the water. You are scared and shocked at first but then you realize that it’s fun and all the opportunities you got. This is part of being human so you better see it as a task to grow on

or hes an awkward loser that girls dont like because he spends 18 hours a day whining like a child on this cartoon forum?

No he waited for too long
>months
What is this, an 18th century novel? Should have asked her out on day 2, if no -> nothing of value lost, able to move on immediately
Now you're invested

It happens brother. Learn to love yourself first, and everything else will come with time.

Here I stand. God help me. I can do no other.

I used to think about women and relationships like this, but then it turned out I just have OCD. I laugh about it now. You could do the same.

similar thing happened to me but I've learned to only talk to women I dont actually like so it hurts less

She's commented many times on how far I've come in the last year, how I'm doing so well with a good job and big self improvement and shit, followed by continuous hints about going for coffee, till I actually ask her

>denied
Impossible.
There are no breaks on the rape-train!

Attached: 6c0.png (600x449, 1.26M)

Jesus Christ stop falling in love with someone before being in a relationship with them.
It's not hard to do.

At least you feel something

I'm always the first to be like "if she says no, fuck her off and move on", I don't know why this 1 chick in my entire life has got me like this

You waited months to make a move bro. Theres your failure.

>I should just kill myself
Probably. Good luck.

I feel your pain op, we've all been there. But do you want to know the best advice for when something doesnt work out with a girl? Dont do anything gay. No text messages, dont show up at places she goes. Just move on and try not to do anything gay

>it hurts so fucking much bros
Adapt and overcome
It will pass, get your shit together and keep your focus on other things, set objectives and she must not be one of them, she is a side quest your main quest is improving yourself.

When talking to girls don't be overly needy, text her less than she texts you
Don't be too honest about yourself, don't tell her all your problems
Present yourself as interesting
Try to not overthink things

What you can do now, and it will work if you do it, is pause for 10 minutes or so and think about what you are doing wrong, think about where you want to be and set what you need to do next, for the rest of the day and for tomorrow.

>followed by continuous hints about going for coffee
Mate that's brutal, that's like the playground shit where girls will tell you "my friend really likes you" then you go try to talk to her about it and she's like "hahaha nah sorry". You early 20s by any chance? I think younger girls literally just don't understand action -> reaction. My ex used to literally have her tits 90% out and be overtly flirting with guys and then when I called her out on it she was like "omg is that why so many guys ask me out??" as if she was completely oblivious.

>otonajp.com
>go to hip section of male sex toys

it practically fixed my life and now i am rich, successful and i get actual pussy. giving this much of a fuck about bioholes is extremely detrimental to your health and mind. You should start working out instead, as Schwarzenigger once said ''aaa liftin is like cumming, every rep is like an ejaculation''

Attached: 1653072431356.gif (400x225, 2.36M)

Also she wasnt hinting for months, she was hinting right then and there but you didnt see it

>giving all the signals and all the signs
Surely you made a mistake somewhere.

>Take my advice and trust me on this. I almost killed myself over some gay shit like this 10 years ago and 3 months later I met my now wife.
Many such cases, but you probably would almost kill yourself again if it didn't work out, this shit feeling gets us every time
>that's like the playground shit where girls will tell you "my friend really likes you" then you go try to talk to her about it and she's like "hahaha nah sorry"
Yep
>Just move on and try not to do anything gay