It is becoming more fashionable to align with Hasan and become a disgusting Marxist...

It is becoming more fashionable to align with Hasan and become a disgusting Marxist. Women and faggot are the vessels for bad ideas which will lead to blood.

Attached: 20220901-084246.jpg (1079x1575, 791.29K)

They like him because he's good looking and says stuff that sounds good if you don't think about it for more than a second. If chico here started framing natsoc ideology in a nice way, in a month you'd see tiktok flooded by women wearing swastika armbands

Attached: lachowski.jpg (1125x1392, 246.43K)

attractive women can never be working class they must be exterminated with the bourgeoisie

>don't buy her a drink
>"pay for your own date"
>leave

women don't care about philosophy or logistics, only the social hierarchy and their dumb little distractions. every "right winged" woman you see online can be easily pushed away and adopt the ideological cancer that is modern leftism. women can never be based because they will always find a safe haven regardless of what direction our society goes in.

>my fellow working class folks

I guarantee she'd instantly cave to right wing dick

She probably already has. She likely even comes from a well to-do conservative father.

women say they believe in the class war until you mention who is at the top and then they just hate you instead. it's actually just bait, they don't really understand how things work.

is this hassan guy being groomed to become dictator of america?

Class war is antisemitic.

The only thing you would see is that Hassan would be in prison asap maybe even killed but when he talks leftist nonsense they let him run wild and that is how you see that modern leftism isnt damaging the system probably even helping it and therefore it is encouraged

>eceleb nonsense
buy an ad

>caring what women think

Not going to make it

>She likely even comes from a well to-do conservative father.
And so will her kids.
On the one hand it makes me furious that you guys bone our chicks while we get little to no pussy, on the other hand I'm already so demoralised by it that I've developed a cuck fetish because I think fascists will take over in 5-10 years and this is just a smaller symbolic part of us being likely unable to stop them

i bet she's unemployed. i knew a cunt that simped for hasan and she even got the vaccines, complaining about "chronic heart pain" once a week kek.

>this

German user understand (((Terms Of Service))) of social media, now algorithms make it so no one can get traffic/popular on these sites unless been pre-approved as "good and safe" to be allowed mass followers.

Women are hypergamous by nature. They trade up until they are in the most comfortable situation. It should be noted Marxism/Maoism does not take off without women co-opting it for consumption. I consider myself an accelerationist so if Hasan wants to groom youth and become more prominent, he is only increasing the chances that he himself will be dragged behind a redneck pick up truck. We are due for a good cleansing, but women will have nothing to fear since they don't fight by the same rules and society will pardon them.

Attached: 20220419-19074308161608.jpg (1080x1260, 448.88K)

This. Women will either switch sides or change their minds. Women screech about men using prostitutes until you bring up the fact that Hasan uses them too. Usual followed by the 7 stages of grief.

Just challenge them to a boxing fight.

>women will have nothing to fear since they don't fight by the same rules and society will pardon them
That's a good way of putting it. Honestly a CWII would probably be a curbstomp with literal post-war harems for a generation due to all the lost leftist/minority men.
>It should be noted Marxism/Maoism does not take off without women co-opting it for consumption.
I agree but there's no way in hell that's going to happen, the left is much more divided now and far less militarily capable than Reds in the early USSR/PRC.

Class reductionist bitch.

Attached: 38c033cdfc2ca04f56c89a988cd64299.jpg (473x471, 20.45K)

its hard to understand what a conservative or fascist is in a county like america with 500 ethnic groups living together that all have different cultures. arent most american politicians and influential americans hyper conservative jews?

>meme flag
>you guys
>bone our chicks
>cuck fetish
Jewish woman are whores, maybe jewish men should become patriarchal.

Attached: DF2F3FC4-2EF6-4F18-9987-F02E5F6AC8C1.jpg (715x1042, 247.58K)

>becoming
It's been like this since forever, do you faggots ever pick up a history book? Even lefties like Orwell wrote about this kind of behavior.