Long covid real???

>be me
>sick for a week
>after fever goes away, headache, congestion, and cough do NOT go away
>awful brain fog, can't critically think or feel any complex emotion without forcing it

How the fuck to get rid of this? Here's my current list of medication
-zinc
-NAC
-vit b and c
-HQC
-ivermectin

I literally feel like I have the brain capacity of a 10 year old. I've become stupid because of this sickness. Am I permanently fucked?

Attached: 1661436324726262.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

Fuck that fat chink chuan. Na'vi we're always better.

>ivermectin
>I literally feel like I have the brain capacity of a 10 year old.
Ya know...

Did you get the vaccine?

youre an incel

get another jab?

No refunds on the Fauci ouchie user

Covid really does separate the weak from the strong. I had it and was sick for 24 hours and back to normal.

Attached: arnold.jpg (900x600, 64.93K)

your immune system is attacking your brain. hence why it is called brain fog. your meds do noting to stop the immune system from attacking your brain. ENJOY YOUR DECLINING HEALTH MUTT I KNOW THE CURE BUT I WILL NEVER TELL A DIGUSTING MUTT LIKE YOU.

I'm unjabbed and untested. That's what's worrying me. I'm getting the same symptoms that vaxtards are. Is shedding real?? That's the only explanation I can think of.

i will however give you a clue. DMSO.

This is the 2nd time I've been sick over the last 3 years. Last year I was sick for less than 48 hours and it was a minor fever. This time fucked me up bad though. Like a bad flu.

Yeah I would take covid over an average cold any day. Maybe it is some sort of culling of the weak experiment that got out before it was ready. If that’s the case it isn’t killing boomers fast enough

Shedding is real. You need to get the paste, check ingredients make sure it only has Ivermectin, and put it on your tongue then inhale and exhale so it gets into your lungs/diaphragm

Do you also have itchy spots on your skin?

Exercise and sun are the only way to get rid of the fog

>Wong's mother wont let him be hardcore

No.

Long covid is pure fiction.

Ever heard of "anxiety" and it's big brother "mass hysteria"?
Well many medical conditions all the experts swear are real are actually just manifestations of anxiety- not medical conditions
>medical/ psychological isn't separate
Spit the blue pill out, medical conditions have empirical symptoms, which can be measured externally, and have an external cause.

Chronic fatigue syndrome
Malaise
Imbalances of the humors
Depression
Same condition, what you call it doesn't matter but what's important here is that is not a medical condition

>cough do NOT go away

I had a cough and an itchy throat for 3 to 4 months every day after i got sick. The illness itself was pretty mild.

The craziest part was that nicotine worked for it (not recommending btw) after like few days.

I read about nicotine being helpful to some on reddit and pol and decided to try it. Just try to not cough and it might go away or visit a doctor.

Also zinc supress copper, and ur body needs copper to fix cells and to heal.

I recommend eating a hundred grams of 70-80% chocolate daily and shrimps and clams, since they contain a lot of copper.

Again im not a doctor, do ur own research first before trying out anything.

>Long covid is pure fiction.

Every disease have this thing called "sequela" and its common af u dumb fuck

Long covid is fake.
You're just a fat, lazy piece of shit looking for an excuse to go on disability

Get a pulse oximeter. Most modern smartphones have it. Check your blood oxygen levels. If it's below 90 consistently, go to the hospital. You'll die of hypoxia, if you don't.