Kiely Rodeny raped and killed by law enforcement or their relatives?

youtube.com/watch?v=nkBZ_FUxksI
Kiely was raped and killed by law enforcement and sheriff is involved.

Attached: kiely.jpg (1636x1218, 144.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/AdventureswithPurpose
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BRAT IN NEED OF CORRECTION

so sheriff probably banged some hot 17 yr old and now they think this girl was raped and murdered. bravo

Oh shid...

B U M P

Make sense. Sus as hell the pigs searched for weeks but could not find her, but some Youtube dive team finds her in 20 minutes.

Hot

Axctually gay,
>2 months old
Gtfo

By Jagger & Sammi. Sammi's parents are in law and are covering this up

LOL. they're all probably cursing the day youtube dive channels became a thing. Never trust the niggers in blue, this is as important as not letting your guard around niggers.

Attached: 1642444960851.jpg (519x978, 383.19K)

WELL I'LL BE DAMNED

Attached: dumbfounded.jpg (474x305, 20.69K)

Damn so Any Forums was right, i remember that thread weeks ago where we discussed how pigies were in the wrong area on purpose

He has minor-diddling priors
Happens to, or planned to beforehand, pass by the party at just the right time when nubiles are going home drunk out their minds, and decides to score one for himself under the pretext of "come here sweetie let me take you home trust me I'm a cop aren't I?"
Maybe she died of alcohol poisoning or choked on her own puke while he was diddling her, maybe he killed her himself
Then dumped the body and had his cohorts stage a scene?

Defund the police
Defund the FBI
Only private police should exist for direct oversight.

Oh god social media thots are gonna sperg out over this one while ignoring the thousands of women killed by niggers everyday

Wait what link?

youtube.com/c/AdventureswithPurpose

Oh boy it's another one of these threads where OP says something blatantly false and 90% of the replies believe him. Come on, guys. He even 1pbtid and memeflagged.

Addresses of pigs and their next of kin?

alright i'm interested.
guess I'll just hang out until op quits being a faggot and elaborates.

Attached: 1640634289563.jpg (474x462, 33.68K)

The cops and game wardens absolutely hate those divers and magnet fishers because they constantly pull up crime guns and shit government has thrown in water bodies to dispose of, like rockets and machine guns and shit.

I know for a fact that sheriffs deputies in Florida routinely rape junkies. Back the blue goy!

what a shitty little fucking sack of shit whore