Why Shouldn't We Imprison the Rich?

If the rich exploit us, we should exploit them, they should have to work back the surplus value they extract from us.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 9.16.50 AM.png (603x175, 30.07K)

>the cut off is $100k
>all HR roasties are guilty
Yes let's do it.

a lot of 100k jobs aren't really exploiting anyone. You can make 100k+ just supplying your labour if you're good at something. A lot of IT contracting jobs pay like £500-600 a day so if you were to extrapolate for a year it's something like £150k.

you have entire legal structures in place to take a worker-employer relationship and tip it in favor of the worker.
whatever excuse you have for this, there is obviously only one party being exploited here. reparations for the rich when? tax the 99%. bring back debtor's prison.

Replace "rich" with "jews" and he's on to something

>$100k/year
>Rich
Kek. My dad makes that and lives in a shack. This poster clearly has not left his room in years.

Lol 100k today is like 5 cents in 1970

$100k is too low even for the 3rd world

HR roasties make 40k a year, no one in HR is making more than 80k, even senior levels.

I highly doubt that anyone in IT is making that much.

You're clearly an idiot and being lied to. I make 60k a year and i have more money than I know what to do with, in fact, I feel too rich myself.

On 100k a year I'd have more money than I know what to do with.

Yes, because in the 1970s 5 cents made you extremely rich.

I live in one of the highest cost of living cities in the world, and 60k still makes me quite rich... on 100k i'd be incredibly wealthy.

Nobody is going to do that. I am so sick of these impotent "we" statements screamed into the digital void by people that have fewer than 10 irl friends and associates. Nobody is going to do that shit you stupid fucking nigger.

Not the reddit poster but im one of the most popular guy, I've told speeches in front of thousands and gotten amasing applauses. I was in a top fraternity and was a top student. I'm the Ubermensch everyone wants on their side.

>I highly doubt that anyone in IT is making that much.

loads of people are making that much, it's nothing out of the ordinary. I currently have a permanent role so it pays less but I've done £500 a day contracts plenty of times, usually for a couple of months at a time.

>imprison
funny way of spelling kill

I personally don't know anyone who makes more money than me.

>imprison all the coder soi’s in California
Dare I say? Based

I personally don't know any professional football players but I know they exist.

I don't think the coders are making over 100k... maybe the top ones who run departments.

Those are like the 0.0001%

The entire system tios to the employer. Try sueing one sometime. No lawyer will touch it unless there was provem criminal activity first.

ALL legal insurance policies exclude employment issues.

Unions add a intermediate layer of protection by protecting employers from workmans comp expences, disability and legacy costs, while insulating the employer from many catagories of civil rights lawsuits.

If you're not a corperation, the top echelons of a corperation, a agent of government, or getting funds from government, you are a slave.

The only way out is violence.

that just reinforces my point

>gibsmedat fo free

nah you can make 100k as a coder, it just depends on your skill level and how important you are to the operation. I don't stick around in a job long enough to do it myself but I've worked at places where the entire thing would fall apart if somebody left so they get to just name their price.

>what is variable cost of living

You are a dumb negro

programming isnt hard, anyone can do it. why do you nerds have to jerk yourselves off so much?

Wow... so the reason YOU are poor is because I am an experienced IT professional making 6 figures. Just wow.

That sounds awfully anti semitic

Aha, and soon they'll be saying to strip all possessions from the rich and make them like everyone else. Just like communists 100 years ago, brought everyone down to being dirt poor, by killing off those who actually worked for generations.

I'm already factoring that in. There is no where on earth that 100k a year won't be an incredible salary.

It's impossible to do programming if you weren't raised by it.

If you weren't born to a family that put you in coding at a very young age, you can't do it.

I'm not poor, I'm rich myself... i just don't think anyone should be super rich when there's so many problems that could be solved with money.

No one making six figures works, you have to exploit others.

those are massive privileges you're asking for, I don't exactly think you've been violated just because you want to sic a massive court with literal police power on someone who you admit hasn't even wronged you