Traitor Leak 2

OFFICIAL continuation of Original text (1/2) :
I'm a traitor.
I'm with what you on this board refer to (only semi accurately) as globalhomo, zion, etc.
I cannot say much about myself other than I have mixed loyalties due to personal reasons that I cannot reveal for risk of being identified. I'm not kidding.

Yes, there is a global conspiracy. It's not EXACTLY what the people on this board think it is, but it's pretty close, and the end result is the same so it doesn't matter.
The leadership and all the influencers want 2 world races, 1 controlling one, and one subservient one, but in their minds it's not malicious. It's similar to their own sick idea of "the white mans burden". We think we're moving us as a species forward and protecting us but we most certainly are not.
However due to the sick nature of what entails being involved with these people I unfortunately cannot resist in a direct way, such as ceasing to perform the duties I do for them. So this is my only option.

Attached: Screenshot (310).png (511x681, 563.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

evawitesman.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sipapu
nitter.net/evawitesman
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0899764012442592
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Original text (2/2):

With that said, I'm not a very high up person by virtue of things I also can't explain for risk of being pinpointed.

What I can and will tell you is that anybody here who is serious about stopping the planned destruction of the west, christianity, white people, etc this is where you need to start:
evawitesman.com/

This woman is probably the most accessible fully fledged member of what you on this board call "globalhomo" in terms of actually being part of the legitimate completely secret organization and not just an allied lackey like the politicians and the media people are.

This is the lowest level, most accessible, easiest to actually find and talk to face to face member who actually knows what the end result goals are and is part of the full conspiracy. People like the anchors on MSNBC have no idea, politicians like AoC have no idea, they are just useful lackeys we have influenced.
But this woman, Eva Witesman, she is the real deal.

Also to be clear, do NOT use violence, you won't get anywhere. Someone needs to fully expose her though, preferably someone who can do it without ending up dead like me. (They won't send assassins after you if you try to out her, they will just try to cancel you on social media, they are more pathetic than you think when dealing with low level members. Assassins only come if you go for one of the big wigs.)

Attached: Eva.jpg (400x400, 27.01K)

Schizo Thread
DO NOT REPLY

If you do, you are cosigning and encouraging mental illness

stfu nigger

do not redeem. DO NOT REEEEEEEEEDEEEM

Attached: 25439876_10155952676657288_6530264427774799936_o.jpg (322x639, 62.33K)

Glowniggers HATE this.

>pajeet calls everyone in the thread based before anyone is even in the thread
It's like pottery.

Where do reptilians play into this
>Hopi mythology (and similar traditions in other Pueblo cultures such as the Zuni and Acoma) states that this is the hole from which the first peoples of this world entered. As they stepped outside of the sipapu, they changed from lizard-like beings into human form.[2][3] It is from this point that the "First Peoples" of the Earth began to divide and separate, becoming tribes. The original sipapu is said[according to whom?] to be located in the Grand Canyon.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sipapu
I wonder why it is said the spine [Kundalini] contains the answer to self-transformation

for the record, if you're here that long, make and link your new bake at 300

Attached: 1646971247808.gif (256x256, 47.47K)

>implying you arent OP using another samefag puppet
seriously fucking kys you fucking idiot

breh

you've said nothing of substance
go away.

PREVIOUS THREAD
nitter.net/evawitesman

bring back info from her twitter.

For example what is that Academy of Management she is asking people to attend.

Also how does your group operate and relate to Chatham House?

Right on que! Well poisoning!

you are a kike, arent you?
you hate everyone and everything that is not a kike. fuck off kike, you have no power here.

Attached: iamnotliketheotherjews.jpg (558x568, 114.05K)

Like your whole country. You should've stayed rangebanned.

imagine posting this on a childrens cartoon forum. what a retarded loser

What? Of course I'm the OP from the last thread.

REMINDER

Shills will attempt to derail and distract

They are all over the threads now.

Don't respond to shills.

Post relevant information only so we know you aren't a shill.

Look through her twitter feed post something you notice.

>Muh well poisoning
Very afraid you are.

This shit is becoming a little to organized to be organic. We now have meme flags reddit spacing.

from >The WEF is a lackey, Charles Schwab has the power to literally turn countries off if they want. You have no idea how this world works.
do tell how your world works.

Youre bringing up useless shit. Youre a shill. Ki yourself painfully please.

OP if autists recover data to connect the dots, what jewish tactics work best to educate a retarded society?
>also
have any financial advice or money changing hands we can exploit?
>also
do you use tactics yuri bezmenov spoke about with cultural subversion? is there a phd book on jew tricks and magic?

Attached: 4stages.jpg (868x3280, 508.95K)

STOP ENGAGING WITH SHILLS FFS!!!
GIVE INFORMATION

Aladdin is a machine, and like any machine it has rules.

Nobody says "globalhomo", herb.

LARP
A
R
P

it's obviously a pr organization eva hired trying to get some cheap low effort traffic at a high commission.

or maybe people just think your shitty thread sucks? youre clearly the LE SHILL here with your gay slide thread

Still waiting for a comment on trump's or Q's legitimacy

What are the two world races and in what manner do you actually want anons to expose her?

Muhtha fucker, you're not at the top of the chain like OP claims he is without knowing the ET presence. Explain why John Podesta is infatuated with ET and is known to be infatuated with Osiris? One of the chief Egyptian deities is a walking reptile/snake named Nehebukau

yeah ignore the retards.
this site has had shareblue, correct the record, shareblue, china, bunkerchan, discord trannies, reddit refugees, and a million other retards that come here for free or minimum paki wages.
75% of the threads here are now bullshit made to waste peoples time with a single comment, 1 post by id, and a blue pilled enraging comment that retards can't help to engage in

Attached: 44e.jpg (600x600, 47.52K)

>larp
Yeah, at least it's more entertaining than a typical BLACKED/BROS/CHUDS/WHY DO/APOLOGIZE slide thread ...

Yeah he answered my Michael Laitman question but dodged the Q one

Will do

Chatham House has nothing to do with us. They are something similar to what International Bacclaurette is in the education system, that is to say an organization built by and for white liberals without any real Jewish guidance although still espouting the same flawed beliefs they would be if they were guided by zionists.

shut up mI6, you're so stupid and your job s u c k s you irrelevant popper.

see
>and
checked

Attached: 1661366190064882.gif (353x448, 1.47M)

don't care not reading. you sound like a moron and are entirely irrelevant and unimportant

Attached: tldr.png (718x482, 329.66K)

Repost of the leaf researcher from last thread:

Lol, look what this bitch is supporting. She has a study on how non-profits working with government is super cool and good guise!

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0899764012442592

I have run into a few people I think are part of what you are talking about. Here's one I am not sure about, maybe you can confirm or deny it: Norm Friesen

One 5 minute meeting with this guy was all it took to make me extremely suspicious, pretty difficult to tell as an outsider who basically just spots these people because I am the opposite of autistic, and kind of hypersensitive to people and spotting psychos. OP is right about these people not being in the media at all, they do however infest academia and usually end up with somewhat noteworthy positions. Lots of Rhodes scholars are members, the student unions at just about every big north American university are almost totally controlled by them, lots of their power comes from greek frat/sorority type groups like Skull & Bones.

Yeah. Anyway. OP, let me know about Norm if you can.

Attached: norm.jpg (1200x1800, 1.17M)

he be good larping if so
he doesnt seem to be a hobby tebetian basket weaver, seemed to fuck up posts in previous bread, still might be a high tier LARP

I've noticed, you forget the idf. Who purchased the domain some time ago.

TL;DR user gets pissed off at gender studies professor, tries to rally his own personal army. fuck off

What's the actual likelihood of China invading Taiwan and there being a kinetic war over it? Seems increasingly like every conflict now is being settled in "off the books" ways. Are wars even viable in the modern paradigm?

Lmao its literally all jews

Repost the Laitman info itt.

Isn't Disney one of our shareholders now

>nitter.net/evawitesman

>chatham house is nothing

ABANDON THREAD - YIKES - THIS THREAD ACTUALLY HURTS - PLEASE DONT WASTE OUR AUTISTIC TIME THAT COULD BE SPENDED FAPPING, EATING SKITTLES AND KEKKING AT ANGRY NIGGERS JANNIES OR FEDS

that being said im sure Ms witeman is a lovely lady

>the influencers want 2 world races, 1 controlling one, and one subservient one
Two races in what sense? Like kikes controlling things, and niggers serving? Or is a more loose definition, having a genetically modified / drugged up underclass serving the controllers?
Do they actually worship some sort of demonic entities, or believe they do?
Do they have a deadline, such as a coming global cataclysm?

Okay so what is their plan?

He didn't say Chatham House "is nothing". He said they're nothing to do with them. Fucking READ, you illiterate nigger memeflaggot.

>in what sense
either the elite and the mutt
or the kikes and goyim.

>meme flag, reddit spacing

Attached: 1610662321341.gif (720x480, 124.66K)

this person is giving real information I think, this seems genuinely like someone from the inside giving us some good shit. I wouldn't jump to schizo accusation just yet. Definitely doing it for a certain agenda but the stuff they're saying doesn't seem like a larper

who's pulling the strings of your organization? no way it's all top down and there's none above you
where's the religious/occult/esoteric "old bloodline" influencers in this picture?

>id love autism
Yeah the shills are going nuts on this.
Really activates the almonds

Leak what you have and maybe I'll believe you.

>Michael Laitman was removed from the organization in 2017 because at one of the upper echelons meetings he drunkenly groped a woman named Dr. Rochelle Walensky at the open bar while he was talking to her. If it had been some random woman, nothing would have happened to him. But Walensky is also a big wig like him, and so he was removed permanently.

Media, it's literally just about what the news people say. If you want to really hurt them, and some hard good data is ever recovered, give it to Tucker Carlson. That would be doomsday.
You have no idea the amount of money we have tried to give Rupert Murdoch to get rid of Tucker Carlson but that greedy bitch wouldn't take it, which is something you should be thankful for.

I answered you about Trump in the previous thread.

As for Q, nobody really talks about it and it has no legitimacy as least in our view. They've never really posted or said anything that has ever resulted in us taking even the slightest damage and most of it seems to be made up. They said JFK was going to rise from the dead Jesus style or something of that nature. And then he never did. I mean, we do have some high end capabilities but as far as I know we aren't capable of immortality or resurrections yet.

I never claimed to be high up. I'm most certainly not high up.

>what is their plan
basically make 2 races
1 of rulers
and one of servile assholes.
basically, patricians and plebs(maybe even surfs, which are pleb slaves) but globalized.

>we do have some high end capabilities
OK, talk about the MILORBS then.

that's already the case.

Kek. That is the same guy. New here little guy? You gotta be 18 to post here

Their biggest fear is a leader rising up in the middle east or somewhere and creating a competant military. Every single one of them believes old style military conquest like Napoleon or Alexander is still possible and it's their singular goal to prevent it.
In their minds they think it's a good thing, but it's not, they want to prevent it because whoever is the next great conqueror would probably come for them and probably originate either in Egypt specifically.
I'm not sure why they think it'll be Egypt, but those in leadership are pretty convinced Egypt is much stronger than it seems to be to me.
They ask the Israeli government for constant tabs on who's rising up in Egypt's military as if it's their favorite sports team and their monitoring trades.

>International Bacclaurette
Swiss academic Institution

OP you need to give a paragraph on how the main academic "organizations" operate and connect with each other.

like Rhodes, Fulbright, Phi Kappa Phi, Skull and Bones etc. How do they relate to one another and how are they independent? Are they all just fingers of the same hand ultimately? What are ones we don't know about that are key players?