Based Brands thread?

I used to buy clothes from banana republic, they fit well and lasted a long time.
Now they're constantly pushing race related shit, and Gap is even worse with all of their gay pandering. Of course, the company is based in San Francisco, so I should've known better.
What are some brands that I should be supporting instead?

Attached: Banana Republic.jpg (992x546, 141.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/list-companies-resumed-donations-gop-election-objectors-1610414
opensecrets.org/orgs/vf-corp/summary?id=D000030824
opensecrets.org/orgs/totals?id=D000036748
opensecrets.org/orgs/totals?cycle=A&id=D000036243
netaxpayers.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/consum5.2.pdf
nytimes.com/2021/11/23/business/dealbook/companies-politics-partisan.html
opensecrets.org/orgs/brooks-brothers/recipients?id=D000042378
newsone.com/playlist/fashion-brands-accused-of-racism/amp/
llbean.com/llb/shop/26?page=mens-clothing
collectiveshout.org/suit_supply_ad_campaign_uses_larger_than_life_sexual_objectification_of_women
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a good list: newsweek.com/list-companies-resumed-donations-gop-election-objectors-1610414

>What are some brands that I should be supporting instead?

Ur local brands uve never heard of cos ur brain is only capable to knowledge the ones u see on ((tv))

There are probably thousands, if not tens of thousands of clothing brand in ur country or just small stores.

Unfortunately VF corporation, which owns a shit ton of brands, contributes almost exclusively to Democrats: opensecrets.org/orgs/vf-corp/summary?id=D000030824

Attached: VF_Corporation_logo.svg.png (800x800, 30.27K)

don't buy big brands

Ralph Lauren, a brand I used to like a lot, has given a shit ton of money to Democrats, especially in 2020; opensecrets.org/orgs/totals?id=D000036748

I live in the New England area. Most of the "small brands" of clothing are definitely associated with Leftists/Democrats.
If you know any GOOD local brands, post them here, because they more than likely have an online shop or Etsy, and I'd much rather support them.

>based consooming fellow goyim?
listen to yourself bro

Nordstrom. What a bunch of fucking cunts: opensecrets.org/orgs/totals?cycle=A&id=D000036243

Attached: Nordstrom political contributions.jpg (1531x544, 140.85K)

The only thing I buy from the Gap is their boxer shorts underpants.

>brands
ngmi

>Now they're constantly pushing race related shit, and Gap is even worse with all of their gay pandering
Buy directly from Chinese. If you buy from wholesalers you can even add swastikas or whatever to your clothes. Kikes can't stop you.

Here's a list from the Nebraska GOP: netaxpayers.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/consum5.2.pdf

nytimes.com/2021/11/23/business/dealbook/companies-politics-partisan.html

Brooks brothers seems to be okay: opensecrets.org/orgs/brooks-brothers/recipients?id=D000042378

Apple inc

the technology company with the world's most advanced and high-quality technology consumer products

super hyper mega based brand

Attached: apple.png (500x500, 18.78K)

Ah needs tall size

Attached: 1602168097807.png (396x385, 44.76K)

newsone.com/playlist/fashion-brands-accused-of-racism/amp/
This is a pretty good list, only one I'd probably buy from regularly is Tommy Hilfiger, just wish he didn't put his stupid logo/name all over everything, not really my style

LL Bean is also based, they definitely will be on my next shopping trip: llbean.com/llb/shop/26?page=mens-clothing

Suitsupply is based too: collectiveshout.org/suit_supply_ad_campaign_uses_larger_than_life_sexual_objectification_of_women

Alright so I think that's a good amount of options.
>LL Bean for daily/casual wear
>Tommy Hilfiger if I can find clothes that don't have their logo everywhere
>Suitsupply for nice clothing options

I don't know about "based" but Uniqlo is a Japanese brand that makes quality affordable clothing and doesn't get involved in political nonsense
I like LL Bean's clothing but they've gotten really gay. I checked their website a few months ago and there was a ton of gay pride shit.

Sorry, I’m not a basement dweller who sits on the computer naked all day. I actually leave my house and have friends and business associates, lmfao

Don’t be fooled by this cryptic swastika logo. The company is owned by jews.

Attached: AA9097B5-D010-4F8A-8867-FF6292D61A5B.png (955x955, 24.4K)

Thanks, I’ll check them out! I’d rather support companies that make goods in the US though, like Buck Mason.

As for LL Bean, I really don’t care if they want to make money off of fags, as long as they don’t also donate money to Leftists/Democrats. If they take their money and then donate it to Republicans, that’s even better.