Testosterone

Should all men start taking Testosterone in the west to fix the feminized incels and to create more real strong men?

Testosterone levels in the west are dropping like a rock..

A separate survey asked men to rate themselves on a scale of “completely masculine” to “completely feminine.” Only 30% of 18- to 29-year-olds chose “completely masculine.” That’s compared to 65% of men over 65.

Attached: testomap.jpg (1080x772, 75.52K)

lol chinks have more test than europeans

Is very high testosterone even that good? Doesnt it just rot your joints and make you violent?

Attached: 1662000201023408.jpg (100x100, 19.68K)

wtf. flips are as faggy as us seafolks

>Doesnt it just rot your joints and make you violent?
pretty much

>Testosterone levels in the west are dropping like a rock

Yes thats a fact but why? i not going to lie we eat lots of meat and milk products in my hell hole, also Teenager men are encouraged to visit the hookers to "learn" how to fuck and dont become "sissy"

Attached: 1610855527867.jpg (819x1024, 153.95K)

If third world shitholes have more testosterone than the western countries then its easy to deduce that there is some product lowering your test levels, stop consuming your goyslop and maybe you can start growing some muscle

You don't need to inject extra testosterone in your body. You can boost testosterone naturally in many ways. You need to lift weights, get sunlight at least 1h-2h a day, good sleep, drink a lot of water, eat clean, avoid alcohol.
This shit alone will increase it. Mostly stop going to the pub after work, stop being a lazy fuck sitting behind a screen, because that's what most guys do.

Damn, I'd keep this chick pregnant year after year and open a dairy farm.

The map is not verry flattering for high testosterone males, basically is representative for the biggest shitholes on the planet, where nobody want to live.
Also taking steroids is dysgenic, as your body stops producing natural testosterone.

Lifestyle and mindset. Westerners need to stop eating shit food, exercise regularly, and start adhering to masculine beliefs. Taking orders from women and chickenshit elites has made the West weak.

Why should I give a fuck?
I have no kids. As far as I'm concerned the world can end five minutes after I die.

Stop posting this fake map beaner

>Takes testosterone to become Chad
>Balls shrink
>Can only produce female offspring

shit life - big T
comfy life - low T
Only small % of people gonna dedicate time to simulate adversity.
>but muh live iz shiiieet eat the bug no sexo living in basement, niggaz around etc.
even the biggest fucking losers live pretty comfy in 1st world, the whole sneed oils, microplastics, estrogen in water is just a cope, live like a domestic hamster - be weak AF. If you dont need test to help you combat your enviroment your body wont produce it. Same as muscle, endurance, cognitive shit etc. dont use it kak dont need it? ------> lose it

Attached: 1630075016489.jpg (960x960, 124.59K)

Mas leche por favor

Hight T even lowers IQ. Having 1400s or even hunter-gatheres test levels in modern day will prorably gets you killed or in prison in less than a month.

Micro plastics and birth control chemicals in the water. We are being chemically castrated by xenoestrogens aka chemicals in the water that turn the frogs gay. This paired with the modern westerners life style of inactivity and garbage over processed food. You get the reason of why sperm counts have cratered in comparison to the previous generations. Wish I knew all of this when I was younger, could have been 6 foot if I had a better diet.

or it could be other factors such as mate selection, and social factors governing who gets to reproduce

Yes
We should make a way to cheaply and safely manufacture testosterone at home

Better than low t rotting your country

*ahem

>Is very high testosterone even that good? Doesnt it just rot your joints and make you violent?

lol australia < India
cope

high test means converts to estrogen which cushions joints
>t.TRT enjoyer

>comfy life - low T
cope

Take TRT to know the difference

I didn't realise that the Indonesians were such a bunch of nancy-boys. We should invade and take a few of their islands away from them.

>Hight T even lowers IQ.
cope
TRT is essential for proper IQ and acuity