Serena williams matches are being fixed

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/392506303/#q392506303
because you are all unthinking lazy niggers, i wrote this out before it happened, read:
> US OPEN will be FIXED for serena's last match
i knew this would happen
it's all being fixed.

Attached: 1661957334750289.jpg (551x668, 97.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/392506303/#q392506303
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: NIGCHIMPESS.jpg (1200x600, 97.83K)

serena is actually a man if you need proof just look at his size compared to his sister

mr beast ha more like mr yeast
yeast growing in the stale sad pussy that passes for his balls
go give people 1o thousand dollars for building a throbbing penis tower in Roblox
nigger rich faggot

Due to the increasing antics of african americans, maintaining a state of serenity requires far too much will.

Serena identifies as a woman but sadly is often identified as a large black bear

Riggers

Evil cannot create only corrupt

All sports are heavily fixed. You don't really expect me to believe that every team wants tons of niggers because they are the best at sports, when their performances are often subpar and the white guys are always better. Even nogs like Lebron are clearly worse than the players that were around years ago, and he wouldn't match up. Overall mediocrity makes the negro stand out

Attached: rigger.jpg (958x959, 64.12K)

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/392506303/#q392506303
they aren't going to get her to win five more matches.

why what is that the record for all time wins? I don't like tennis unless I'm actively engaging in it....it's very good exercise but I suck at it

Niggers mature physically earlier than white children, it's a survival strategy as if they didn't mature earlier less would survive in Africa thus they are more often spotted as "young talent" when compared to white kids of the same age. If you were to take 12 niggers and 12 whites at age 12 and play them against each other the niggers would win, if you did the same at 19 the white kids would win. Of course that's not the only factor and talented white kids are being ignored in favour of niggers because jews

Ruh roh Raggy, riggers!

Her current WTA singles rank is 413 and she beat the rank 2 player yesterday. lmao

Are you talking about r/K selection strategy.
Africans mature earlier, they have more offspring and therefore don't invest in parenting (rabbits). Whereas Europeans have fewer children who mature later and must invest more in parenting. Its one of many reasons why we developed stronger communities and social structures and developed far more intellectually than them.

Both of the Williams are men. There are many hundreds of physiological differences between men and women, and the Williams brothers have 100% male bodies and faces.

She's on one hell of a PED stack again. My girlfriend and I follow tennis throughout the whole year. Serena has been trash for the last few years. This year she has been horrible. Suddenly now at the US open, after she announced her retirement, she has much more power behind her shots, and doesn't gas out as quick.

She was certainly on PEDs throughout her career, its obvious on a visceral level, and she's basically been caught several times. Its a joke.

>caring about JEW.S open
Let me know when more players start dropping from the clot shot

>she

Yeah, she. Don't be fucking retarded. SHE just has much higher test levels than the average woman. Black women already have higher test than any other group females. Add her naturally higher test levels with the stack of PEDs she was on (the ATP willingly looked the other way and kept her transgressions private) and yeah she became even more masculine.

She couldn't beat any man within the top 400. SHE is a woman.

FUCK these captcha's lately.