Challenge to Race Realists

I'm skeptical of race realism but you have a chance to prove me wrong. Mainly, I take issue with the fact that the last global IQ tests that were conducted were done in 2010 and that all of the IQ maps posted here are from a short time span from 2002-2010.

My simple request is this. Conduct a modern study in 2022 measuring the average IQ of different countries today and compare them to the average IQs measured earlier. If countries that saw significant rises in standards of living still maintain the same average IQ, then your case would be far stronger. However, you must make clear how you got data samples (as is standard in any scientific study).

I find it suspicious that no race realist has done this and people have refused to conduct any global IQ test since 2010. Even the ones labelled 2022 eventually source back to a study between the aforementioned the 2002-2010 period. If you are so confident about your theories, then why not do the thing which could strengthen your case?

Attached: Peepo.jpg (400x400, 23.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Must note that you also must make clear what you set to an average IQ of 100. If 100 is set to the average IQ of Great Britain, but Great Britain got more intelligent since 2002-2010, then 0 change in IQ scores would indicate an increase in intelligence.

It's too controversial to do studies like this in the current world. Researchers don't want to risk their careers.

Closest you can get is Minnesota transracial adoption study.

I'm interested in average IQs in South Asia and the Middle East in particular desu.

no one cares about yourself, shit colored chinkoid mutt. kill yourself
Only whites are human
sage

Attached: 1650440383329.png (1021x1282, 1.83M)

GB and the west as a whole has started to lose iq points due to immigration look it up.
They dont say why they just say people are losing iq points.

If that's the case, then we'd have to note it as such on a global study for an accurate comparison. Essentially, set some value to 100 and then figure out what that would be on the 2002 tests. Then figure out the real change in IQ over time. I'm interested in India and Bangladesh due to the economic growth in the regions since that time.

Nobody will ever conduct that study since it doesnt help the agenda most of academia is going for.
Remember researchers are ideologues first and then scholars.

>I'm interested in India and Bangladesh
why don't you go back then? shitskin parasite

Attached: EfCWzq1U8AMBcX5.jpg (680x667, 58.05K)

I agree and it sucks. I want the truth and I hate how we have such little reliable data. Imagine if we had modern, large, random samples of hundreds of thousands of individuals across various countries and could begin to settle this once and for all.

BTW, I didn't mention this earlier, but I'm also highly suspicious of the fact that China's average IQ was 106 in 2002. I'm inclined to believe that they only surveyed Shanghai and Beijing but they weren't clear on who they sampled. These flaws in the old data are why we need robust, updated data.

>2002-2010.
Pre-replication crisis.
>2022
Replication crisis.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis
Welcome to clown world where old data is the only vaguely reliable data to be found anywhere.

Attached: 1651791213274.jpg (1024x791, 361.61K)

The chinese,americans and russians are known to only send certain higher class schools that receive better funding.
You would be shocked how poor the average schooling system is.

I'm interested in those countries due to their low IQ levels in the original tests but high levels of economic growth since then. You're free to leave this thread if you aren't interested. I don't want low IQs like you to shit up this thread.

don't you have a street to shit on instead, subhuman dumb repulsive parasite ?

Attached: 1651138963356.png (1333x513, 1.43M)

Yes, the only reason Sub-Saharan Africans only recently departed the Stone Age is the irrational hatred of their skin colour. You totally don't have to be Jewish to say this.

You know, I despise low IQ, subhuman freaks like you. You're too dumb to understand intelligent conversation around you so your reaction is to lash out in anger. You're dictated by your emotions and you project your insecurities onto more intelligent people like me. If you're disinterested, just find another thread. We're having a serious conversation here and we don't need you shitting the thread up.

>I'm skeptical of race realism but you have a chance to prove me wrong. Mainly, I take issue with the fact that the last global IQ tests that were conducted were done in 2010 and that all of the IQ maps posted here are from a short time span from 2002-2010.
>My simple request is this. Conduct a modern study in 2022 measuring the average IQ of different countries today and compare them to the average IQs measured earlier. If countries that saw significant rises in standards of living still maintain the same average IQ, then your case would be far stronger. However, you must make clear how you got data samples (as is standard in any scientific study).
>I find it suspicious that no race realist has done this and people have refused to conduct any global IQ test since 2010. Even the ones labelled 2022 eventually source back to a study between the aforementioned the 2002-2010 period. If you are so confident about your theories, then why not do the thing which could strengthen your case?

Just look around you and observe people IRL retard. That is all you need to do.

Attached: Race and Reason.jpg (1198x798, 129.47K)

I just wish science could be free from biases on either side desu. Knowledge is power and data is knowledge. We need clear, unbiased data on this matter so all countries can plan policies accordingly.

if there was no weight to the argument then some leftist zealot would have already heckin debunked it with their own study, it would be a silver bullet for globalists

Go live in a majority black city for a year then report back. GLHF

doesn't really look like you despise yourself, dumb braindead chinkoid
sage

Attached: 1650207054247.png (1792x2276, 450K)

ironic post.
look at his pic again.
we can decry the (intentional) lack of data while still observing the obvious.