Women are the ones obsessed with sex. Why? Because that’s literally the only thing they can offer

Women are the ones obsessed with sex. Why? Because that’s literally the only thing they can offer.

Attached: 8B92AEF6-E187-43C5-84CC-0654E0E83B12.jpg (1439x1629, 953.74K)

she has jewish features

would

Attached: plough.png (250x250, 61.94K)

That's a troll account and not recognizing it indicates your toxoplasmosis / autist brain.

>Women use sex to make men do their bidding
>Sex is being advertised as the greatest pleasure a MAN can achieve
>If you don't have sex you are incel terrorist and deserve to die

hmmmm

Attached: 1659369031604865.png (756x695, 172.13K)

>plow
>virgin

I can almost guarantee she has more German blood than you. Also it’s clearly fake and you’re a fucking retard

Came here to post this, minus the toxoplasmosis part
I don't blame cats

>I can almost guarantee she has more German blood than you
All german flags are turkish until proven arabs.
So you wouldnt be wrong.

Your dick can't offer much more Pierre

trips of never giving women power

This.
My female friends almost seem baffled that I don't chase up girls I meet on nightouts and try to arrange to meet them for drinks or something.
The idea that I want to prioritise my job, my family and the money I'd spunk on feeding random whores legit confuses them.
The "i'd fuck her, but I wouldn't take her seriously" thing also sends them into a legit fucking tailspin kek

>My female friends
Please kill yourself

>manage to talk to cute girl
>conversation is alright but stalls because I'm so socially inept and can't keep it going for long
>autistically start talking about trains to her
i don't know what I was thinking

Inshallah Bruder

Mate you're 100% not getting fanny in the current climate if you're not seen to a have a few female friends. They're like wingmen on steroids.

>autistically start talking about trains to her
what is there to talk about trains?You should have offered her a drink when you are drunk you can talk easier .

How dont you have female friends?
I swear any functioning adult will have female friends at work or uni at least.

I don’t even have male friends. Much less female ones

Attached: FBBF7AE2-6BF3-4DD1-AAE7-61659834EFF3.png (809x808, 20.2K)

I dont have any male friends just female ones.
kek
Why dont you have friends?

>functioning adult
normgroids have never been, are not, and will never be welcomed on Any Forums

Women were made for sexing and making babies. Thats why they have the girl parts inside and men do not.

Nah bro you could literally be entirely silent and speak to no one and youd still get at least a few aquaintances.
This isnt even functioning adult level.

There is no sex that feels better or is more gratifying than working intensely on my life's mission for three solid hours straight.
Sex is a past time for once or twice a week, give it an hour then move on with my life.

I’m a 21 y/o American and almost everyone my age is a nigger. They talk exactly like the “no cap frfr” memes, but unironically.

I try to hang out with white people my age and they just want to listen to nigger music and act like niggers.

The few friends I had stopped talking to me because I went to jail for a false domestic violence charge and everyone thinks I beat women.

Attached: 8936CF8B-216D-4D9D-B691-2BED8F75CB5F.jpg (603x606, 109.19K)

>my life's mission
and what's that?

Another regressive soi
Gtfo

>my age is a nigger.
Yeah I am 19 and have the same problem with making male friends,they always act like niggers and listen to shit rap music and every second word that comes out of their mouth is about what some famous nigger did.
Really materialist people.
Get into some nerdy hobbies that will have more human acting people.
Yeah there will be some leftie fags and actual homos,but once you find a couple actual frens youll be alright.

Also go to the gym and look into getting into hiking or anything that has to do with outdoors stuff trust me they are far more fulfilling than sitting at your pc.

>white
>beats women
many such cases

Yes, and it is a womanly drive inside men, maybe from their maternal DNA, that causes the tendency towards hypersexuality. Jung would have called this an aspect of the anima. And so hypersexuality is feminine (internal eve tempting internal adam). The greeks also considered hypersexual men to be feminine and indeed homosexual men lack sexual restraint. This is why willpower, especially with regard to sexual matters, is the cheif masculine trait as expressed a(for instance) in the story of Odysseus and the sirens (sensuality). In our society, this behavior is seen as positive. Being a pimp, or a player. This idea of chasing women is actually a feature/sign of a (primitive) matriarchal society.

Attached: 0 SVaH1j_OnPEwQGFx.png (500x340, 320.32K)

I go to the gym. But I’m pretty sure I have cancer and won’t be alive much longer so I’m kind of blackpilled. At least I won’t have to experience clownworld anymore

Look into getting a marijuana prescription it fights cancer.
And go outside in the sun as much as possible.
Dont give up bro,they want you to be broken dont give them the pleasure.

amerimutt stfu

>I don't blame cats
Mind controlling parasites typed this post.