Based African migrants beat up degenerates on a train. Doing what pussy whites are too pussy to do

Based African migrants beat up degenerates on a train. Doing what pussy whites are too pussy to do.

twitter.com/RealDante12/status/1565218660226019330

Attached: based.png (740x794, 484.82K)

It's not a matter of fortitude or bravery. The matter is of propriety, self control, and compassion even for those less than us (like black people)

>Notice the apathy from the crowd.
Not surprising considering how insane the alphabet crew are.

Based blacks. I’d choose them over troons any day.

>outraged that no one wants to get between prolific aids carriers

Let them fight.

I'm not opening a fucken Twitter account and surrender my privacy right to some new owned left wing garbage site fuc k you op

Webm

>owen jones in front
>pottery

Anyone got a webm? I'm not joining Twitter.

Attached: 1659509702153422.jpg (649x489, 39.2K)

gib webm or videolink without muh twitter

This is old. I remember that guys "if only you knew" face from when it was posted ages ago.

kek excellent observation user-san

Attached: Peepee The Frog.png (400x400, 35.42K)

>login to view
wtf is this shit, are they protecting the faggots?

>Doing what pussy whites are too pussy to do.
if white people beat up non whites they can loses their jobs etc no one really cares if black people beat up non whites

>It's not the African migrants fault, it's the nazis fault for sitting there and smiling about it.

>log in to twatter to view
Fuck you OP, where is webm

They were beating up whites though.

Niggers don't belong in the UK.

Nah that shit is new probably within the last month or so. Any offensive video content can't be accessed unless you have a twitter account that is registered as the age of an adult.

I think it's a "people fighting" issue.

True facts about the nignog

Attached: Pepe Niggers.jpg (452x442, 59.32K)

Well we're here. What you gonna do about it bitch? That's right nothing lmao. All you can do is jerk off online like a little 4can incel that you are.

Niggers>Troons. Based niggers can beat up trannies for my entertainment all day long. I'll just cheer

Attached: 1465511019155.png (1804x1014, 1.71M)

>invade and colonize brown countries
>racistly seethe and cope when browns settle in britain

why are britkikes like this?

sorry, niggers are ahead in the race towards the bottom so i can't defend white trannies from them without being called a nazi