Let's settle things once and for all

Which country is more based?
Ukraine or Russia?
Explain your position.

Attached: download.jpg (512x512, 19.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanreport.org/2022/04/30/soros-is-on-both-sides-of-russia-ukraine-war-soros-convicted-soviet-superspy-maxwell-and-bill-browders-partner-safra-accused-in-80s-insider-trading-case/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the ukraine's ain't no country

never was

inside this War there are two Sides, one is Jewish, so is the other one

Ukraine is whiter

Based on what?

Russia because Ukraine doesn't exist. Its only western Russia thats currently embroiled in an internal conflict

ukraine because they hate communism

One's not even a country

Russia since they dont have a kike president but I dont really like their government either desu
>inb4 Shemolova

yes russia doesnt exist

Neither. All Slavs are subhuman.

they are the exact same and are killing each other because jews

The real question is who gives a shit, they both look like corrupt third world shitholes. That's like asking me to pick the least rotten apple to eat, I'll just look for something else.

Attached: 1540940216959.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

look who's talking
ideological differences exist it doesnt have to be racial. its like india vs pakistan

The Ukrainian separatists resisted globohomo taking over their country. hundreds of millionsof armed americans did not. I'm not 100% onboard with Russia with their silly stances on the covid hoax, however I don't know if their vaccines are killshots like ours. Without reservation I can say though that the militia of the Donetsk Peoples Republic are the heroes who collapsed globohomo. A few thousand russians/ukrainians will earn that badge that a few hundred million americans could not earn.

Russia:
Kleptocracy run by a bunch of thieving Jewish oligarchs
Major Russian cities have been basically handed over to browns on a silver platter
Jails people for insulting muzzies and kikes
Only a tiny portion of it is white

Ukraine:
Has a kike president
Has an oligarch problem
Is corrupt too
Mostly white

Idk about you, but I'm not rooting for Russia.

Neither, they're both controlled by jews.
In fact, every white countries are, by now.

>In fact, every white countries are, by now.
jews are still kvetching every time poland or germany does anything so i doubt that

Russia, they pioneered space travel. While being drunk on vodka. Imagine what these autists could achieve if they stop drinking!

The real question is, which one does Israel support?

russia

>Russia:
- Run by a select handful of greedy Jewish oligarchs/Chabad Lubavitch mafia
- World Without Nazism (pic related)
- supposedly have a stronger stance of anti-faggotry (hiv infections makes it debatable on the other hand)
- restricted freedom of speech
- ethnonationalism is banned
- mudslime problems
- kleptocracy

>Ukraine:
- Mostly European
- nowhere near the same levels of totalitarian/draconian laws of Russia
- would likely have a better chance than Russia than having any meaningful nationalist movements forming in Europe in general
minuses:
- have faggot parades
- Jews equally run the government like Russia's

Minuses on both:
George Soros is running both sides of the conflict, therefore even Russia's propaganda falls apart on that one
theamericanreport.org/2022/04/30/soros-is-on-both-sides-of-russia-ukraine-war-soros-convicted-soviet-superspy-maxwell-and-bill-browders-partner-safra-accused-in-80s-insider-trading-case/

Ukraine still comes out on top despite the flaws.

Attached: 191831736187536555566.png (1865x1102, 2.65M)

India, bc superpower by 2023

The ukraine is not a country but a violent non-state actor, so Russia wins by default.

basically, both shit and not mine problem, oil down the drain.

Russia. Jews running the US hate them and have their political sock puppets bark about it.