The internet will go down world wide in 2023

Transoceanic cable sabotage is on the menu. A few rounds of tit for tat and not only will internet be down for awhile but the east/west will portion into separate internets

Attached: 8484374F-0729-46EF-83EB-F6215AA96DFF.jpg (1280x720, 212.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/markets/europe/exclusive-imf-10-countries-simulate-cyber-attack-global-financial-system-2021-12-09/
rielpolitik.com/2021/07/07/gladio-from-event-201-to-cyber-polygon-the-wefs-simulation-of-a-coming-cyber-pandemic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why would I want to go on any euroshit websites anyways
Glad they wont be able to shit it up on this end

Good

cool

LOL BYE FELICIA

Don't make promises you can't keep.

Big if true

What about internet satellites? Which internet would they use?

BRING IT DOWN! Destroy all cell service too! These are the chains around humanity's neck!

>Transoceanic cable is sabotaged
>No impact on internet

GOOD FUCK EUROPE AND ASIA

Leftis love drones but submarines is where they lose. That's the nigger who lights a candle while u in a leather 1800s sub in 2022.

>When automatized bank transactions are basically the norm

Shills are fucking retarded holy fuck

Eagerly awaiting the darnkess.

Aww no longer will video game allow for China to get on American servers!? No longer can Russians post about their leader winning!?

You europoor brothers will be missed when it goes down.

Best of luck.

Will I be able to download Any Forums archives?

Gamergate

You mean you haven't already been archiving everything offline? NGMI

Something like Starlink works worldwide. It would be slow as fuck but it would work.

> we’ll finally be free of this place

Attached: 1646887977697.jpg (476x426, 33.74K)

Seriously, who doesn;t have amassive pol folder??

Attached: rothschild telling whatswhat.jpg (600x430, 69.81K)

2023 at the latest. they've been teasing it heavily, google "cyberattack" and look at all the stories that come up, including people like Biden just straight out saying that Russia's going to cyberattack us or cut the internet cables or whatever
reuters.com/markets/europe/exclusive-imf-10-countries-simulate-cyber-attack-global-financial-system-2021-12-09/

and of course our boy Klaus is always kind enough to let us know what's coming down the pipeline
rielpolitik.com/2021/07/07/gladio-from-event-201-to-cyber-polygon-the-wefs-simulation-of-a-coming-cyber-pandemic/

>he doesn't run already his own game servers that block chinese/russian IP addresses
ngmi

i personally look forward to the internet dying for a while. i have a stack of books i've been meaning to get to, but i always end up getting sucked into scrolling this place and before i know it like 4 hours have gone by and i have to get up for work in 6 hours

RIP WFH bois. You will return to the office