BREAKING: Republic era Roman were closer genetically to Mexicans than to white people

science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.abi7673
>Of individuals associated with the first time interval, the vast majority (40 of 48) form a genetic cluster here named “C.Italy_Etruscan” that overlaps with present-day Spanish individuals in a principal components analysis (PCA) built with West Eurasian populations from the Human Origins dataset
You weren't, whiteoid. Jules Caesar, Augustus and Marcus Aurelius are MY culture, not yours.

Attached: Flag_of_Mexico.png (1280x731, 101.54K)

>oye gringo
>nos estamos CAESARS wey

I bet there's a cartel hitman out there with a name like El Augustus Claudius

>everyone is we wuz to egyptians and romans except for blacks
>mfw

Attached: 1635867992021.png (112x112, 12.7K)

SOMOS

>meds
>white
Yeah I think we're mostly on the same page now.

Attached: 37c1923da.jpg (828x727, 51.42K)

are mexicans meds now?

Jews used Roman soldiers as their golem to kill Jesus.

i cant keep up with shitskin drama
its all over the place but it always seem to come back to one thing, rome

kek, I've already said this when they ask me why I speak English. Those Latin letters are closer to me than to them.

>Spanish
>Mexican
Your ignorance is showing. These are two very different peoples.

no that genetic test must be self-reported or some bogus nigger-tier standard that shits up the quality of the tests

of course they are literally spanish. Americans came from England, Mexicans came from Spain.

Nah they don't have culture.

Now that's cope. Central Italians were closer genetically to Spanish (= Mexicans) than to white people.

kek, as if white people have any Spanish blood in them.

>Arriba Ceasar

Breaking: Prehistoric Indio speaks white language on white computer network, believes himself to be equal

Breaking: Prehistoric Germanic uses Latin letters while not having had a civilization equivalent during Rome's peak reign but believes himself to be equal even after having destroyed Rome

>WE WUZ SPANISH

WE WUZ CEASARS N SHIT NIGGUH

Give me back my sides, bong.

That's a myth, the germanics who took control of Roman territories were latinized mercenaries who found themself as the only coherent fighting forces after the empire hired a whole lot of them during civil wars.
It's the same for mameluk egypt or goths importing magrebi mercenaries in spain or americans filling their armed forces and police with hispanics. Btw why you have so many pinoys in the navy

I don't know, but any flip that's been in the US Navy or is a nurse here is a suspected homo unless proven otherwise.