Why do you still believe Alex Jones?

>regularly claims to have visions from god
>constantly prefaces claims with with self-bolstering (constantly)
>immediately following every super high energy threats of doom is a pivot into whatever he’s hucking on the infowars store
>has claimed to be both a “journalist” and also “not a journalist”
>claims to have killed multiple people and also had “dozens” of abortions in the past

Everything above is easily verifiable. Am I the only fucking sane person listening to this garbage informercial of a show?

Attached: DDBBE1FD-B782-4D3C-9CCC-CFCDD021D6AD.jpg (1690x1170, 1.58M)

the guy is a clown. everyone but deranged boomers can see it

I was an Alex Jones fan up until the whole sandy hoax debacle. All the episodes before them and after 9/11 I began listening to Jones. The show peaked before sandyhook. It ft like a real show. Now I rarely listen

because (((they))) don't like him

He's white, you're not.

>also had “dozens” of abortions in the past
Is he one of those pregnant men?

I never did. I only ever watched him when he got owned by David Duke.

Lol Jones is based, if you take everything he says seriously you are simply a moron, but there is just as much real info in his show as there is DMT clockwork gay frog lizard people shit.

STORM THE GROVE 4/20/23 THATS WHY

Attached: AA514D52-9CEE-49A4-AE35-5411B1A39D4C.jpg (968x645, 44.72K)

God every time Alex wheels out his Bohemian Grove trophy I want to puke. reminding everyone on the regular about a proud moment from 30 years ago is a testimate to how little he’s actually accomplished since then.

Still more honest than mainstream media desu

You wouldn't storm the grove what are you a jew?

i think infowars is a pretty cool guy
eh fights teh globalist and doesnt afraid of anything

I doubt anyone in this thread thinks that’s a very high bar m8

I already bought 5 plane tickets for me and my buddys what you fucking mean lol

Shit meant to reply to

Who cares?

Attached: 1661393877005.jpg (981x1222, 120.44K)

Dear Wolfgang was right though. Alex was right about Sandy Hook being a government OP.

Well now he’s claiming it was real. So either he was lying to you from the beginning or he is now compromised.

Nah, he's saying it didn't happen for legal reasons.

Everyone knows that Sandy Hook was a hoax by Obama.

Who the fuck ever took Alex serious.

I am a long time viewer of his show friends.

It was literally a comedy show. The media tricked you into taking Alex serious. Who the fuck takes alex serious?

This is like listening to coast to coast and taking every loon caller serious.... same thing

>Am I the only fucking sane person listening to this
his show is entertainment, not sure why you're consuming it like it's a doctoral thesis
some stuff he's right about, some stuff he's wrong about