It’s about time

nbcnews.com/business/consumer/bank-america-zero-down-payment-mortgage-first-time-buyers-details-rcna45662

Attached: C44406E3-D353-42E9-825D-F30C3D6A32DC.jpg (1242x1908, 1.42M)

wassup mah ninja

>self identify as a nigger
Wtf I love identity politics now?!

I see I need to close my BOA account.

More like sell off all USD.

>issue high interest loans to people who can't pay
>get the government to bail you out with taxpayer money when they default
the subprime crisis is now the only growth model going forward

No, user. You apply for a mortgage as a White man, and when they deny you on the basis of your race, sue the fuck out of them.

That only works when you’re not white. Have you been paying attention for the past 20 years?

>case dismissed, also you're going to prison for racism

This should be illegal but also its retarded to buy with a down payment of less than 20% since you get raped by the private mortgage insurance if you do that.

Fair housing act might cover that...

Why won’t the white splc fight this?! What the fuck?

i've lived in one of those "no down payment needed move in today" neighborhoods. it starts out ok but the neighborhood goes to shit FAST because nobody there is invested and it's all degenerate niggers and spics using drugs and getting into fights and trashing the neighborhood up.

i don't see this program lasting very long unless it's propped up with government money, which it probably is.

The banks are using niggers and spics as a vehicle to take real estate out of the private market and into the hands of Goldman sachs and Blackrock. Give out sun prime mortgages to niggers who probably will only pay on it for a year, the house goes under foreclosure, BOA’s buddies buy the properties at ridiculously discounted prices.

>2008 all over again
I'm White. I would never take that deal because I'm not retarded.

Attached: 157653.jpg (249x249, 40.93K)

The fact you're not retarded means you probably could take the deal. Unless the whole thing is just a bottle of poison pills like 20% interest.

>The fact you're not retarded means you probably could take the deal.
Hard pass.

Sell them the mortage before the vaxx-die-off becomes tooo obvipous to ignore and housing prices do the freefall ..

holy gibs

Why not? The point of the program is to sell houses to niggers who can't pay it back so they can foreclose later. If you pay it back you win.

I can’t believe there are people who think this country is salvageable

Add in we are at potentially at peak in some markets so those houses are going to fall underwater like stones. I can’t tell if this is fucking mental or the greatest play of all time

Isn't this the exact same sort of kikery that caused the 2009 financial crisis?

No need. BOA is too big to fail and FDIC insures them. They can take all the risk they want, knowing that the government will bail them out when their speculations lose money.
But does BofA even hold the mortgages? They get bundled together and sold to the fed or government so BofA gets their money back and can sell more mortgages.

Clearly a Constitutional violation, but will any "conservative" lawyers take up the case?

OK, how long did it take you to get out of that situation? And what year was it, give us a mental timeline we can match up to the general housing market over the last 20 years. Was it earlier than that?

Feels good to live in a post-racial America.