Question

is the new Game of Thrones lowkey redpilled?

Attached: 1661882793970870.jpg (1280x2662, 582.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pwLn_His9Yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>lowkey
NIGGER

Not gonna watch

Attached: 958EA94E-8030-428E-86E9-8D20A644D9DD.jpg (452x439, 22.69K)

user, even things like "whats up" and "cool" were once black slang.

The redpill is that Mullatas with blond hair are really cute and she will give you white kids

>is the new Game of Thrones lowkey redpilled?
I highly doubt it... but I haven't seen it

We wuz Aryanz

Attached: BE5C5193-131E-459E-A497-0E0DD34823CC.png (495x384, 280.5K)

not at all, but it's less woke than expected, so people will like it even though only 5 years ago people would have recognized it for the overpriced shit show it is.

>is the new Game of Thrones lowkey redpilled?

I feel like they put the black family in just so at this point they could say "SEE LOOK BLACKS ARE EVEN OPPRESSED IN FANTASY"

Im sick of it all. Everything has sucked since they started forcing blacks into everything.

Really? youtu.be/pwLn_His9Yw

redpilled or not, the show fucking sucks. two episodes in and nothing of note has happened. boring and unmemorable characters and dialog. doesnt have the GoT feel, or the end-episode hooks that make you wanting to watch the next. so far it just seems pointless.

it would have to be so low keyed to be a corpse. neighborhood children have put on plays that uplift the foundations of humanity more. the script writers must have been outsourced. it is simply empty and soulless.

> seething Ameriamutt

don't smoke so much pot. it rots your brain.

>Swords and knights and castles
Okay I’ll watch

If you watch it you're a certified Globohomo niggerfaggot

>is X redpilled?

>turns down girl in her prime
>goes for the fucking hag
Disgusting

I haven’t seen it but making the main characters Aryan is an automatic win as far as I’m concerned. And even if they end up ruling over a bunch of brown skinned people like that bitch did in the prior show that’ll still be another win.

Is that a nigger!?
As a targarian?
Holy shit the jews ruining everything is not a meme its real.

it really is for those that get giddy over commercials and the next new shiny thing.

It’s god damn fantasy. You can have nigger white haired valyrians.

Whites invented the whole damn language and blacks want to take credit for saying things whites said already?

Not watching this or new lawd of the rangs

>Is that a nigger!?
>As a targarian?
valyrian i think

The end of the episode hooks are the gayest part…bring it round and button it up so you can start fresh next episode. Cliff hangers are soap opera shit

the nigger family is going to get cucked and then become an irrelevant house for the rest of history becoming stannis' bitch

No she won’t you stupid faggot

Attached: D236F363-CEDF-483A-9E36-6E81FD71FD85.jpg (449x500, 28.73K)

Kys

O ok ..i am now cool with hbo shoe horning niggers into a great fantasy story that they already ruined with the last few episodes of the first series.

Attached: C8E539D4-D4C4-46B8-8489-59B8B1CE6DA1.jpg (390x435, 24.32K)