Time can be conquered

You have lived before and will live again. We can go back.

Attached: laffoley.jpg (538x538, 125.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqH5Zxu-3yM
youtu.be/jsK2oCpwStY
vimeo.com/259546463
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cool. Care to elaborate for us?

Yes we know. What's your point?

If I could go back I'd do so without a second thought. I wouldn't let my family cast so many doubts in my mind about the girl that got away... I'd tell them all to fuck off a whole lot earlier than I ended up doing, and then I'd go actually live happily in my 20s. Fuck.

No one likes a save scummer.

I would want the 3rd and 4th September 1997 to happen again for me, what would i need to do in your opinion to achieve this?

Are you going to give us something of substance or stroke your cock?

youtube.com/watch?v=VqH5Zxu-3yM

alas, we'll never see the day.
humans will need to evolve a new organ, or two, before it can happen.
and grow a thicker skin, literally.

Attached: truly outrageous.gif (636x478, 1.77M)

I know that feel bro

Only way to really freeze time is to build a beautiful structure. Temple = tempo = a place where time stops.
t.occult architect

Attached: 1661274934554745.jpg (800x585, 154.04K)

Must be nice to have that kind of ends.

it's good
youtu.be/jsK2oCpwStY

You can go back, but you still won't ever be a woman

1pbtid

Brazil anons are always based

time is only a measure of change. wrap a 12" rule around a twelve hour clock. markings are the same. change shift, change loop, change travel. quite ordinary as all things change.

In one of my past lives I was a farmer. I died when a mule kicked my leg and broke it. I caught a fever from the break and died in my sleep. In a other past life I was a farmer and died at age 25 from a toothache

MY SQUIGGLY IS ALL WIGGLY!
FUCK MAN, WE’RE IN THE PRECAMBRIAN

when the singularity happens the simulator will recover the ones worth having for the next iteration, it's an iterative process. hell isn't punishment, it's unexistence

when they figure out how to simulate any multi body problem then they'll extrapolate back to creation backwards, the past encodes future so the information is still there we just can't read it, but if we could, we would know anything

A man cannot enter a river twice. For it is not the same river and he's not the same man.

a perfect recreation of you is as real as you are the idea of you is more real than this iteration of you because it includes all iterations your soul is your decision making process abstracted from biology and neurotransmitters but the thing is that some people after abstraction are less whole than others they don't understand that their impulses drive them and so they can only make decisions based on impulse but people who understand this can begin to grow as a person outside of that which is animal

Based

Leaving the simulation for good is the better option

I miss the old internet when life still had mystery.
vimeo.com/259546463

Attached: 9781585424320.jpg (298x450, 61.26K)