In Soviet Russia pipeline close you

Russia Shuts Down Nord Stream Pipeline as Europe Faces Energy Crisis

Europe is so fucked! German industry will be completely destroyed. If the Government doesn’t make friendly with Russia many giants of industry like Siemens will be forced to completely leave. This is the biggest threat to German industry since WWII. They are not going to be able to support Al those shitskins and their enormous welfare state like this.

It’s not like Germany will be the only country hit but considering Germany is one of the worlds greatest economy this will be a boon for China-India-Russia axis.

While India is a member of the quad, it’s relations against are generally only strained by the line of control on their shared border. Both China and India have participated in the Vostok military drills beginning today, hosted by the Far Eastern military district of Russia. Azerbaijan, Algeria, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Mongolia, Nicaragua, Syria, and Tajikistan are participants also. China sent 50k troops.

archive.is/O16SV

Attached: 4108FC30-C51F-48CE-A0AB-62B4647C99EA.jpg (1061x597, 91.43K)

Siemens already left Russia.
I thought you know.

Germany will be okay.

Attached: Siemens leaving russia.jpg (863x888, 134.65K)

No, Siemens may leave Germany. Many industries may relocate factories away from Germany. They are already looking at a toilet paper shortage.

You know Siemens is actually a German company, right?

I do. That’s why this is so huge. If even they are considering it, that just shows how screwed Germany is.

>two more weeks until Europe is destroyed
You niggers have been saying this since February. Still comfy btw

They won't because Germany is okay.

Based
fuck the EU and NATO

Wait... are we talking about WWII-level of destruction in Europe because of some maintenance on NordSteam 1?

>Siemens leaves russia
>russia kills germany's economy
>Siemens leave germany
>Siemens begin to deal with russia again
As soon they are outside the euro cuck zone, they won't pass on good money.

They didn't say
>"Siemens says"

>if Germany doesn't accept Russia's pipe, they'll lose Siemens

Attached: namloose.jpg (300x168, 6.36K)

Fun alternative world.

Mutts have been prophesizing apocalypse, famine and inhospitably cold climate for Europe for the entire year and nothing has happened. It's wishful thinking from the mutts at this point

>apocalypse, famine and inhospitably cold climate for Europe
So, typical Thursday or did I missed something?

Who the fuck cares? Nobody needs anything from Russia.

user, we already live on the alternative world and it's honking funny at times.

Attached: draw-you-a-custom-clown-pepe.jpg (2323x2347, 384.75K)

And by mutts you mean vlads with VPNs.

Move to Russia you traitor faggot.

Well, at least BASF is on top of their diversity quotas.

Attached: Cunt.jpg (1080x661, 134K)

Except Germany has already filled up like 85% of their reserves.... while expensive you're foolish to think they'll freeze.

Except they aren't and they won't. You're just a fear peddler. Kys

>Mutts have been prophesizing apocalypse, famine and inhospitably cold climate for Europe for the entire year and nothing has happened.
Now Ivan, we all know that has been russia peddling fear. Fear is their only weapon.

I love have russians think they're going to Junche themselves back into the game

Why do you care about a jewish alliance nigger, you guys would be better off returning to your true roots of non-interventionism like americans of the past

I hope to be an ally to Russia in the future. If you don't like it, YOU can get out.

Attached: 1650316544259.jpg (200x257, 10.79K)

>Except Germany has already filled up like 85% of their reserves
With what? Migrant farts?
They won't freeze to death, but industry will shut down.

It’s not though. They even have public cuddle spaces inside to warm up for the winter. Many industry leaders are saying if they don’t resolve this industry in Germany will be destroyed. I’m UK half of people won’t be able to afford energy.