”I don’t think Childhood should exist”

>”I don’t think Childhood should exist”
>”children don’t learn anything useful their first 6-7 years of life”
>”why don’t we make children work more like we used to?”
What the fuck is going on with tim? I know he will never have his own kids but it’s evil to say young children should be forced into labor and that childhood isn’t real.

Attached: F5F37CD7-1789-4096-B6EA-D9B7C51AB531.png (1223x687, 630.58K)

That song he released was the best thing he's ever done. No I am not posting the link.

He's a grifter when will you learn that. He was talking about how lazy his generation is meanwhile he didn't accomplish shit in his life before his grift, he was a college drop out living with parents working as a baggage handler at an airport for $9/hr. Fucking traitor.

There's no way he really said that, i'm not invested enough to check or verify so i stand to be corrected but that's retarded?

He said it

>musket, samurai sword and guitar hanging on the wall
this man is mentally 12 years old

he said, verbatim, "I don't think Childhood should exist"?

What, the song that sounds like shitty taprootband

I don't think Chinese child labor is any worse than American kids mowing lawns or or shoveling driveways or working at Burger King.

He is 100% right. Kids waste decades learning trivia and become completely unprepared for real life.

Before boys used to accompany their fathers to work and learn crafts, become men and how to deal with the real world. Little girls stayed home and were protected and learned house care.

Nowadays we are talking of extending teenagehood to people's 30's. Absolute insanity. After they hit the real world then they spend the next 3 decades learning to be adults then die.

>he said, verbatim, "I don't think Childhood should exist"?
Can you tell me exactly when did modern childhood start? Through history kids started dealing with life as soon as they are teenagers.

They were never overstimulated on videogames and tiktoks for 20 years. There was barely any long term education, mostly for the rich kids who never had to lift a finger. It's why people are so fucking deranged nowadays. Unable to cope, always looking someone to blame like if the country was a fucking classroom.

he was totally distracted by the giant titties at the table.

i want to inseminate libby

He is correct.
We've ended up in clown world cause kids were brainwashed by cartoons and toys, which afflicted their brain so much that they ended up as man children without actual understanding of reality.

and what is real life, you dumb nigger?
are you a literal dimwit?

>He's a grifter when will you learn that. He was talking about how lazy his generation is meanwhile he didn't accomplish shit in his life before his grift, he was a college drop out living with parents working as a baggage handler at an airport for $9/hr. Fucking traitor.

This guy gets rich off of talking in front off a camera. Such hard work. Not

They're not that big. Chat is sperging over her and her tits but they aren't amazing or massive and she's not really attractive either, not unattractive - just average. It's just one was about to fall out made people lose their minds

has tim ever had a real job?

>and what is real life, you dumb nigger?
Responsibility. Consequences from your actions. Seeing people hurt and fail because of their stupidity. Figuring out that they are capable if they put their mind to it. Having a craft or skill they can exchange for money.

That's life, and that's robbed from western culture now.

This documentary,Teenage, is an interesting show. It shows how the teenager was created

Attached: Teenage_film_poster.jpg (214x317, 23.29K)

I'm surprised at the amount of shrieking Any Forums whenever this topic is brought up.
Guess they are 20 year somethings fapping to horses and diapers because it reminds them of a better time.

you need to learn a useful skill and you need connections. It's the same story everywhere. Nepotism is the number one skill right now. And you need competent parents, not bored coomers who think shitting out a baby is gonna fix everything, who then take the tablet approach to parenting because they were too retarded to predict that a kid has to be taken care of for many years.

>This triggers and confuses the zoomer
He is right. There are very few kids in Western societies so everybody cucks and caters to them like they're royalty, then discards them once they're older and no longer cute.

wagie baby
Get in the cagey

It was VERY distracting and I don’t remember that much of this episode otherwise

>Israeli flag
>all of that text

I've seen young parents here and abroad in Germany and the UK, and they're a disaster. Their kids screaming, being very rude and almost all of them are playing on their phones 24/7, and not silly stuff like Mario, but psychopathic apps like candy crush, facebook, snapchat, tiktok, etc. The dumber you are, the harder you're fucked by this stuff, and the more you rely on luck to get by

Lol they made her cover up her tits

>nooo you can only teach children jewish approved history and not how to become a functioning member of society!

shut up nigger and quit making me defend tim pool. "Childhood" has been extended throughout your entire life in western culture and having a job as a child is no different then going to school.

> And you need competent parents, not bored coomers who think shitting out a baby is gonna fix everything, who then take the tablet approach to parenting because they were too retarded to predict that a kid has to be taken care of for many years.

Yes, that's the problem. Nanny state. Kids raised by the nanny school, the nanny tablet, the nanny TV. Completely underpreparing them for real life.
Having "responsible" parents means jackshit since they are following the script too.
Taking your kids hunting, camping, taking them with you at work, that's the LEAST parents should be doing.

It's barely 2 paragraphs you dumbfuck. More than everything your father ever taught you.

earlier today he said something about how kids should stay with family as they grow up and not do the school/work away from home bullshit.
probably means ranching with mom and dad which is pretty based
in reference to his new gay song he was talking about if you get school choice reform the teacher tranny institute will go away and wokeism will be gone.

Attached: HopeAdolf.jpg (1632x1632, 330.25K)

I fucking hate Tim
Like I genuinely want him do be dead for being such a quisling
but he's right about this
kids working with their family is the natural order
School is a disgusting perversion of God's natural order. Particularly these days when they're just taught to hate themselves for being white and they groom them to try to cut their genitals off
that being said, Tim Pool is a football being kicked around by various intelligence agencies
he hired known CIA asset Cassandra Fairbanks as editor in chief of his website and regularly has Naval Intelligence on (although they are white hats) like Jack Posobiac or Steve Bannon

Childhood is the time to prepare children for adulthood. Waiting until someone is 24 to teach them basic shit is more abusive than doing so when they are children.

You faggots actually watch him?
BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1645134931697.gif (200x199, 679.42K)

You know Vlad, everytime I see a post like this it reminds me that the lasi pogrom ended too soon.

Attached: 1661656865944287.png (450x700, 599.23K)

its important to understand the cultural zeitgeist

Tim pool is a fucking faggot

>2 paragraphs
>5 line breaks

Lmao who's illiterate now retard

So, either you teach your kid about real life as soon as possible, or they will end up like this.

Attached: 1654802691451.png (986x800, 364.73K)

>kids working with their family is the natural order
correct. kids working in restaurants or cleaning for Mr. Shekelstein is not. Guess which one milquetoast beanie man is advocating for.

>”children don’t learn anything useful their first 6-7 years of life”
Absolutely fatherless. I could read when I was 4. Upside down too, since I'd be reading from the comic book bubbles my sis was reading.

Childhood is a real thing, its adolescence that is not a real thing. Its literally just a government mandated extention of childhood.

Classic. Always nitpicking instead of seeing the real message. Completely groomed by pedo teachers, unable to ask questions or infer any real meaning. Perpetually stuck in technicalities. You couldn't hold a conversation in real life with those kind of replies. I pity you, perpetual manchild.

imagine listening the opinion of someone who wears a beany year round.
do you used to hang with the kid who wore leather jacket in summer too?
guy is obviously mental

Attached: alexandria-ocasio-cortez-big-booty-latina-harrassed-video-1657818502259.jpg (1155x568, 235.86K)

>Absolutely fatherless. I could read when I was 4. Upside down too, since I'd be reading from the comic book bubbles my sis was reading.

Yes, this is another example. Baby talk, adults making high pitched voices and babbling like retards when talking to babies. Kids usually become very fluent at speaking early on if you talk to them like normal human beings.

Same. My grandmother taught my brother and had him teach me. I never liked school because the shit was always review and waiting for the dumbest fucks to sound out words like cat made it unbearable.