Where exactly does multiple nations worth of money go to when its "lost"?

Where exactly does multiple nations worth of money go to when its "lost"?

Attached: blackrock.png (1468x1440, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2I4v88gLBuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BlackerRock

Oh no the company that made housing unaffordable in the US is about to implode
Anyway.

Almost like ESG is an absolute nightmare but Larry Fink got some liberal whore to suck his cock for years in exchange for pushing climate change on the goyim

Attached: rewwrgewrgew.png (1468x1440, 1.35M)

fpbp

They can just print more money. You buy real tangible assets with fake money. That’s how you own the world

they invest in people

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2I4v88gLBuI

Back to the GM's Treasury just like in the Milton Bradley version. Everything you think of as money is just a promissory note to the Rothschild's anyway.

Attached: 1661399047214490.jpg (2936x1810, 883.82K)

Really:
Who has the money now and how much of the 1.7 trillion do they have, and why did they end up with it?

Fuck blackrock
Fuck blackstone
Fuck zillow
Fuck zog
Fuck transfags
Fuck pedos
Fuck antifa
Lastly, FUCK BIDEN

Oh yeah, and fuck Ukraine

Israel

Jewish magic. There is a reason they got kicked out. Coin clipping for the new age

Does it even matter? That money is in the hands of 20 kikes maximum. Does it even matter if it's one or the other? They can call each other and exchange the money anyway

Attached: 1661983106336230.png (798x838, 782.63K)

>Where exactly does multiple nations worth of money go to when its "lost"?
TO THE - - -.

It’s speculative money.
Stonks
Not real value. Not real money (but it never really was anyway).

I have a bucket, I paid $1 for it.
You want my bucket so I say I will sell it to you for $2.
Your wife's son says he wants the bucket too and is willing to pay $5.
I have an asset worth $5.
I decide to sell my bucket to your wife's son and he refuses to buy, you also then refuse to buy.
Since you both tell me to get fucked, I have lost $4.
Or did I...

Where do I get $1.7 trillion in stonks that nobody minds, for myself?

this ad brought to you by the Rockefeller foundation

More importantly, how do you lose imaginary numbers?

They spend money on products that turn out to be not worth the money they spent. No one wants them for that price, so they have to sell them for less. The money goes into the pockets of the people they originally bought those products from and any employees they had hired to do work. The money still exists, it's just no longer in the portfolios of their investors. Thus, Black Rock failed their investors and is a shit business.

>Where does $1.7T in 6 mo go?
ESGs were a massive failure. Blackrock was behind the notion that you should invest in companies that put wokeness and tree-hugging before profits.
Obviously their non-diversity-hire competitors proved to have better earnings, even if they don't have access to the amount of capital of ESG companies.
At the end of the day, people invest in companies to get dividends. Only day traders and hedge funds care about share price, and they will drop a stock like a hot potato.
As the originator of the ESG concept and list, BlackRock was heavily invested in ESG companies. When many turned out to be bad investments, shareholders sold and BlackRock got left holding the bag. That's how the lost $1.7T.

Im pretty sure they did not sell anything they are just in the red 1.7 trill

You don’t. It’s speculation, young one.
It’s valuation not tangible asset.
It’s literally, someone said it was worth that much, because of some funny numbers. Now, poof! It’s not worth that much. It’s not real, and never was.

>Hey I recognize that coked out degenerate's big grainy hog.

Attached: 1661393278470412.png (472x467, 511.2K)

Pretty sure they are both bilderbergs and board members on the Fed. So what's the difference?

>people invest in companies to get dividends.
Whut? Aren't dividends pennies on the dollar of the worth of the stock?

It's not an either or proposition. All dividend stocks will lose a little off the top when they pay the dividend but the good ones bounce right back. And you still get the income.

I want the stonks though
Give me:
The stonks.

Attached: 1522559172255.jpg (945x544, 28.8K)

>muh speculations
black rock invests in physical assets and in media firms all the time. no way this is all just stock market losses

stonks user. That's why every company that could get out sold everything and bought land since it always goes up even when stocks go down.

So now either several large companies are going to collapse (unlikely since the government wont let them) or housing is going to skyrocket as demand will outweigh price.

The other alternative could be no demand happens due to the price and half the country's houses are literally empty which would be a squatter's paradise.